The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Same dudes hating are the ones that will end up buying at least 3 or 4 pairs eventually succumbing to the hype. Happens every year. You can look at the XI thread and see how many people bashed the WTL when initial pics leaked and its those same users that started wanting them as the hype grew with the delayed release. Beasts I tell you
I am guilty of this but it wasn't my fault I fell into the wrong crowd
laugh.gif
 but that was the best wrong crowd I've ever been a part of see yall for the WTL XII
wink.gif

If they reuse that same bottom again on this years lows I'm done
sick.gif
liar

If they reuse that same bottom again on this years lows I'm done
sick.gif
you know they will. And its a shame.
they better
Them orange 12s are the ugliest cw so far, everyone should buy 2 pairs and throw them both in the trash.
aint nobody throwing money in the trash, somebody que the batman slap meme, I got a better idea though bro, all yall take the money you would use to buy 2prs of the orange joints and send them to me and 7 and i'll buy other ugly shoes and he buy something else

lebron-12-meridian-release-1.jpg

good googely moogely im ready for these!!!!

I'm one of the few who actually likes these. It makes the posite less noticeable.

When I saw the NRSL's the posite stuck out way too much from the rest of it. Sort of crossed those off my list.

Not sure if it should be posting here or in the xi thread, but Nike flagship store in SF has these available as of earlier today so if anyone in the area was looking for these.. Well they got em.

Also, wats up Nike fam! long time lurker, finally decided to join.
Welcome 
nthat.gif

So did they push all of the 12's back?

Still want to catch the Heart pair at the end of the month...?

Even though I haven't seen these in person the sole looks pretty thin like it will wear out quick. What do you guys think?
probably. The x and xi soles both showed my heel drag a lot after a few wears. Sacrifice durability for traction

im with @Magic1978 I like these

If the posite was 3M and the green was GITD y'all would be all over them

How y'all like the big bangs and not these
Way different than Bangs and even Forging Irons, both those were pretty solid orange with minor details.  For me personally all the extra colors (Volt, blue) they threw on these aren't a good look.  

These could have an LED light up glow in the dark sole... they would still be an easy pass to me.  

But you guys can still dig them, that's cool...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.   

Last edited:
Six Meridians are alright to me. Definitely like a couple of the other colorways better, but if they end up on sale or sitting for a while, I'd consider copping.

took a break from sneakers... came back to start up again... looks like it will be at least a year before I cop any more Brons... I can't even force myself to think these 12's look "ok" lmao... and for $200 they can keep every CW or ley the beasts take them... other nikes, reeboks, and j's it is this year
at least for $200 were getting a sneaker with actual technology, comfort, and performance, unlike retro Jordans that we pay $170-250 for that are not very comfortable, crack on the middoles, yellow, and are just far inferior in quality to lebrons. I'd rather pay the extra 30$ to get quality. I love my J's but wear them only occasionally knowing theyre crap lol

^totally agree, I'll pay $200 for quality any day.

The potential for oranges on this shoe and they're just wasting it :smh:

anyone know how the lifestyles fit?
For reference I buy 9.5 in Flyknit racers. a 10 in the LeBron 11 series and 10's everywhere else across the board(Trainers, Kobe's, SB Dunks). I had tried on a 10 in these first and they felt a tad long, decided to go with a 9.5 and they fit well. (I do not have wide feet) If you want more picks on the insoles or the shoes let me know ill take some more to post up.

Same dudes hating are the ones that will end up buying at least 3 or 4 pairs eventually succumbing to the hype. Happens every year. You can look at the XI thread and see how many people bashed the WTL when initial pics leaked and its those same users that started wanting them as the hype grew with the delayed release. Beasts I tell you

I am guilty of this but it wasn't my fault I fell into the wrong crowd :lol:  but that was the best wrong crowd I've ever been a part of see yall for the WTL XII :wink:

If they reuse that same bottom again on this years lows I'm done :x

liar

If they reuse that same bottom again on this years lows I'm done :x
you know they will. And its a shame.

they better

Them orange 12s are the ugliest cw so far, everyone should buy 2 pairs and throw them both in the trash.

aint nobody throwing money in the trash, somebody que the batman slap meme, I got a better idea though bro, all yall take the money you would use to buy 2prs of the orange joints and send them to me and 7 and i'll buy other ugly shoes and he buy something else
Repped, you'll get 4 more reps if someone actually does it.

Back
Top Bottom