The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Court feel and flexibility are more important than zoom to me so I like the sound of this.
Same here.  Still a bit of a let down if the you really don't get much feedback from the zoom as he is saying.  Not that I would expect anything crazy as they are small units, bottom loaded, sitting under phylon.  But still... 

Anyway, still looking forward to trying them out

ohwell.gif
well it's nice to see a different color sole

I'm going to be all over those Christmas XII's [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thoses got way too much going on an already OD shoe much like the 6 meridian but those are atrocious matter fact that what I'm calling them atrocious XII's.

I am hoping those are just customs of NSRL.. those CAN"T be the XMAS 12's.. I dont think Bron would wear that on christmas day..lol

I am hoping those are just customs of NSRL.. those CAN"T be the XMAS 12's.. I dont think Bron would wear that on christmas day..lol
If you look closely, the pull tab has 'xmas' on it... unfortunately, these are probably them

Back
Top Bottom