The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Looks nice in the Cavs colorway.  I think it's absolutely shameful that even when he was with Cleveland originally, we barely saw any true wine / gold colorways for his signature shoe.

Goes to Miami, and the basic colorways were already Heat centric given the typical black / white / red combos we'd see.  He goes back home, yet we get even more Miami colorways like Miami Nights, or Dolphin based colors.  What's with Nike's lack of respect for the Cavaliers?

Yea, yea they can be made on NikeID ... we get it.  But some of us expect a player's signature shoe to feature highlights of the team's color he actually plays for:  Wine, Gold, Navy and not have to pay an upcharge on an already ridiculous price point online.

SMH 

If Nike knew he was a free agent, why would they make so many specific Miami based colorways for this upcoming season?  They should've stuck with versatility in their color blocking in case of wherever he ended up playing in 2015.

Last edited:

Looks nice in the Cavs colorway.  I think it's absolutely shameful that even when he was with Cleveland originally, we barely saw any true wine / gold colorways for his signature shoe.

Goes to Miami, and the basic colorways were already Heat centric given the typical black / white / red combos we'd see.  He goes back home, yet we get even more Miami colorways like Miami Nights, or Dolphin based colors.  What's with Nike's lack of respect for the Cavaliers?

Yea, yea they can be made on NikeID ... we get it.  But some of us expect a player's signature shoe to feature highlights of the team's color he actually plays for:  Wine, Gold, Navy and not have to pay an upcharge on an already ridiculous price point online.

SMH 

If Nike knew he was a free agent, why would they make so many specific Miami based colorways for this upcoming season?  They should've stuck with versatility in their color blocking in case of wherever he ended up playing in 2015.

View media item 1223896

SMH 

Relax.

This is Petrie's first crack at designing Cavs colored Lebrons.

I'm sure we'll get something cleveland oriented at some point in the model, we've only seen a few c/w's.

We didn't get the Dolphin and home c/w's of the X until spring.

Nothing new. Nike just marketing to the t. Stringing us along with a bunch of "maybes" and periodically hitting you with the [emoji]128293[/emoji]. You have to know this by now. If they revealed all the cws the lesser appealing ones would rot. Like deeply discounted

Last edited:
these shoes grew on me. Will either get nrsl or HOL unless a better colorway comes out

View media item 1223896

SMH 

Relax.

This is Petrie's first crack at designing Cavs colored Lebrons.

I'm sure we'll get something cleveland oriented at some point in the model, we've only seen a few c/w's.

We didn't get the Dolphin and home c/w's of the X until spring.
What? lmao Petrie designed the 7's which were arguably lebron's best shoes, and he had cavs colors in those IE. Cavs Fanatic, HWC's the first MVP Lebron, the Fairfax and CTK colorways were all cavs colorways

megafuse looks hella cheap there.
Dude, all the materials Nike uses that isn't leather looks cheap.  It's all synthetics, rubber, mesh, and plastic.  These shoes are so expensive at retail, but in terms of quality are even cheaper than they used to be pre 2009.  It's disgusting.  $200 with little durability.  And of course synthetics don't feel near as comfortable, and custom fit as leather after the mandatory break in period.  Wearing these basketball shoes casually in the elements is ridiculous too.  Prepare to have wet feet.

Last edited:
What? lmao Petrie designed the 7's which were arguably lebron's best shoes, and he had cavs colors in those IE. Cavs Fanatic, HWC's the first MVP Lebron, the Fairfax and CTK colorways were all cavs colorways

Correct.

Forgot that Bron was with the cavs for the 7's

If IDs only have the clear sole option I will save a lot of money on this model.

Praying for solid sole colors.

Dude, all the materials Nike uses that isn't leather looks cheap.  It's all synthetics, rubber, mesh, and plastic.  These shoes are so expensive at retail, but in terms of quality are even cheaper than they used to be pre 2009.  It's disgusting.  $200 with little durability.  And of course synthetics don't feel near as comfortable, and custom fit as leather after the mandatory break in period.  Wearing these basketball shoes casually in the elements is ridiculous too.  Prepare to have wet feet.

What? In terms of durability synthetics >>> the "leather" that goes on shoes these days

Leather >>>> Synthetics any time for me, I wish the GP re release didnt have fake leather and carbon fiber. they gave us a gs shoe for mens smh. I do not like that flywire stuff one bit.

Since we got IX colorways on the XI I say we demand VII colorways on the XII!
smokin.gif

Who's with me!?
nerd.gif
some 7's are classics, others not so much. i would love to see a CTK or an mvp colorway on these. we already got a cavfanatic pe on lebron 
smokin.gif

something in my gut tells me that the id will deliver even if these colorways don't come out.

Leather >>>> Synthetics any time for me, I wish the GP re release didnt have fake leather and carbon fiber. they gave us a gs shoe for mens smh. I do not like that flywire stuff one bit.
to be honest i prefer leather as well, just needs to be quality. been getting into some older brons cause i need a break from synthetics 
laugh.gif

Nike could careless about quality leather at this point |I

They've been getting away with the pleather for years why change now :smh:

Of course unless it's to inflate prices, hence the coming of the remastered Jordan's :lol:

Honestly I do think we deserve better quality on the EXT's though :rolleyes

That stuff they put on the Denim XI's came out the box pre creased and bubbled up looking crazy, straight disrespectful :x

Curious question. Went to my local Champs found out they have 30 day layaway. Anyone else know of this or is this new? Because if so my lebron 12 count just went WAY up lol. Plus thought I mention it here for all those hoping they go on discount this plan would help in some way.

Back
Top Bottom