The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Will be picking up my pair next friday, dat employee discount ftw :nthat:

Last edited:
At first I was like.... He talking to me but DO I KNOW THIS NINJA?! :rofl:

Good to finally have a face to go with these posts, Dawg. Now don't forget me on them jerseys. Lol

At first I was like.... He talking to me but DO I KNOW THIS NINJA?!
roll.gif

Good to finally have a face to go with these posts, Dawg. Now don't forget me on them jerseys. Lol
laugh.gif

I could imagine bigj trying to talk to sneakermane and he's like...

At first I was like.... He talking to me but DO I KNOW THIS NINJA?! :rofl:

:lol: well maybe I didn't roll up like the PoPo. :rofl:

I noticed they went back to some regular cheap thin insole on the 12's... has anyone ever thought about or has tried putting the 11 insole in the newer 12 model. Curious how they would feel with the lunarlon/zoom insole from the 11 model stacked on the hex zoom units.

View media item 1242768
View media item 1242767

Last edited:
You missed the NBAStore deal for $160 couple pages back. All they got is small sizes left

I noticed they went back to some regular cheap thin insole on the 12's... has anyone ever thought about or has tried putting the 11 insole in the newer 12 model. Curious how they would feel with the lunarlon/zoom insole from the 11 model stacked on the hex zoom units.
Not sure if serious, there is no way your foot would be able to fit into the XIIs if you threw the XI insole in there...

Last edited:
I've asked this question many times before but compared to the 11's do the 12's feel like they are cutting off your pink toes and are tough on the arch that goes up from your big toe?

There's sizes left? I tried the link posted before and it just redirected me to the NBA store homepage.
NT does that with links sometimes. Just goto the website and search for product number 1960091. There's a few sizes left

repped. i didn't order a pair but this is really helpful. i kept getting redirected to the home page also but your solution works great. sizes up to 13 are visible for me (didn't try adding any).

can't front, y'all got me fiending to cop with these pics ...but imma still HOLD!

That NBAstore deal had me looking at the screen like Pookie with the pipe

can't front, y'all got me fiending to cop with these pics ...but imma still HOLD!

Who you tellin bruh :lol:

I don't even really like these joints and I'm about to grab just because :smh:

They just keep calling me :frown:

Who you tellin bruh :lol:

I don't even really like these joints and I'm about to grab just because :smh:

They just keep calling me :frown:

man, i like the red color since i saw it. them being so easy to get was killer then to hear i could use that bday coupon :smh:

I like the HOLs but the Datas are first priority for me when it comes to the XII.

man, i like the red color since i saw it. them being so easy to get was killer then to hear i could use that bday coupon :smh:

Yea, I have yet to see them in person :smh:

Who knows, maybe once I check them out I'll do a full "TURN" and cop :\

glad it ain't just me over here scratchin'

When BigJ aka Way of the Warrior/Bushido Brown can't control copping, then you know these things are a problem 

He skipped the online deal, only to cop in person for more ... so uncharacteristic
laugh.gif

Yea, I have yet to see them in person
mean.gif

Who knows, maybe once I check them out I'll do a full "TURN" and cop
ohwell.gif
they look better in person IMO.. wish they had a size 10.5 or 11  when i went to champs.. I might just take the ride to Florida Mall to cop with my birthday coupon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom