The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nbastore has 15% off with free ship some sizes left when I checked couple hours ago.
Yea I tried adding a size 12 to cart earlier tonight and got the usual msg about them not having the inventory of w/e NBAStore says whenever you try to add a sneaker to cart.

Patience my friends, patience.

It really sucks cuz HOL and the 12 in general look pretty dope.

need more money
No doubt, they do, should put 'em to work like...
Nike-Sweatshop-04.jpg
:stoneface:

Last edited:
The shoes definitely look to be photoshopped within the case....but has anyone in any of the retail stores seen this?? I would definitely love to get my hands on something like this since the DF is probably my fav right now

Got shipping confirmation from Richard's. Should be here Monday.

Also received a $25 off next purchase email code from Sports Authority for buying the HOL. Will be using towards Dunk Force if they get them.

View media item 1250727
Jus sharing a post-hoop session photo. Love how they're more flexible than the XI. Even though they're technically heavier they "play" lighter because of the added maneuverability. Then again I lost 4 games in a row so what do I know :lol:

But I most definitely was getting into the lane at ridiculous speeds because of the grip and didn't miss one free throw due to dat GODLY shin feel.

I wasn't too interested in them initially at retail but would've gladly taken them for the low :smh:

So the HoaLs aren't "cheeks" anymore Bob?
Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lol:

View media item 1250727
But I most definitely was getting into the lane at ridiculous speeds because of the grip and didn't miss one free throw due to dat GODLY shin feel.

:lol:
Still one of the funniest lines in recent history of LeBron threads! Thanks for bringing it back....it had been way too long!

I thought the HoL's were gonna be a day 1 cop for me...still haven't picked up a pair. Patiently waiting...
they were a day one cop for me too is what i said but i still have yet to see them in person, but now i want some money off on them like everyone else...don't really want to wait til black friday hoping for discounts on them because i know that i will be after other kix at that time so im thinking about just going to the mall in a few hours when they open and cop and get them out of the way.....might try to use a FL coupon or something!!

I thought the HoL's were gonna be a day 1 cop for me...still haven't picked up a pair. Patiently waiting...

they were a day one cop for me too is what i said but i still have yet to see them in person, but now i want some money off on them like everyone else...don't really want to wait til black friday hoping for discounts on them because i know that i will be after other kix at that time so im thinking about just going to the mall in a few hours when they open and cop and get them out of the way.....might try to use a FL coupon or something!!

FTL coupon makes it somewhat competitive. I paid $185 out the door but it came with a $15 VIP coupon for my next purchase.

FTL coupon makes it somewhat competitive. I paid $185 out the door but it came with a $15 VIP coupon for my next purchase.
i've never tried to use a coupon before though....i get scared thinking they are going to check to see if it is in fact my birthday

Just to chime in on the anti jordan chatter, ive also grown a little cold to every colorway rereleasing every 3 years, DB3s twice in 4 years? Sticking to OG colorways(do need pantone XI though hah) with that being said the XII is extremely comfortable and obly 2 are a definite pass (creamsicles and tdm)

What are they going to do? call the police? bar you from the store?

lol...you are right....but still just the fact of rejection....

I def understand. You could work around it tho.
Don't have an license on you and pay cash. Make sure you print the coupon.
I def hate rejection but the stores I visit are pretty cool for the most part.

Yo on the real I've played in the 12s now for 4 days in a row and they keep getting better. The responsiveness of the hex zoom is finally starting to be felt and I think it's because the outsole is so rigid out the box but gets softer as you wear them. If you hoop a lot and have iffy knees like me, these are great.

Back
Top Bottom