The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Oh I got the play on words (love that movie btw) but I thought I had fubar'd it. Can't ever tell with these dang emojis. Gotta get your emoji mojo working.

The HoaL would look better if it was more blueish like this pic. I'll try this on Nike ID. 
nthat.gif
Even with a low post count, you're going places with that avatar
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

So I copped the NRSLs tonight for $169.

Anyways, since Lewi posted the HoLs. The Penny red and whites dropped yesterday. Which ones you got, HoLs or the Penny's?

I like the HoLs. Even less a fan of the Penny silhouette but the color way is great.

Anyways, since Lewi posted the HoLs. The Penny red and whites dropped yesterday. Which ones you got, HoLs or the Penny's?

I like the HoLs. Even less a fan of the Penny silhouette but the color way is great.
The HOAL. No contest for me. I understand the historical aspect of the pennys but the upgraded materials and look of the Bron's trump them imo.

2 Instincts came in from NBA Store Deal. Have the Metal Eyelets.

These were my favorite from the start. Still are.

Bruh...nbastore pair came in, tell me whats wrong w this picture
The Bad News: You'll need to return them

The Good News: Contact them via online chat and they'll give you a huge discount on your next order (at least $45 off). Couple that with a coupon code and you'll be able to get Datas next month for a little over $100. I guarantee it

Last edited:
nice pic lewi...got me excited and doing a countdown from when i throw my pair on in the next hour or so....anyone know what Bron rocked tonight??

I got both. I'm a sucker for red :lol:

View media item 1281516
I think the 12s will look close to this. The print or layout on it I see that being on the posite with it being either white or black with the rest of the shoe being white or black pending posite color. Icy sole of course.

The Jordan releases either usually do their own thing or loosely follow the same theme, so I wouldn't count on it. If anything, the KD VII would be a better indicator.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom