The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
when are the new colorways gonna be leaked... getting tired over here 
tired.gif

It let's people know that they should expect an email or if they haven't they may want to cop somewhere else because their order will prob be canceled.
 But the Constant Lisa/PowerRing/Rib comments are helpful:smh: (2 pages worth)

It's comments like this that make you seem like you have issues. Let @BarbarianBob, Lisa and @bigj505 do their inside joke thing (because that is just something they do) and you do your shoe-arrival notifications because that's what you do and are known for. Not interested in arguing with you or anyone else and I'm not attacking you. Instead I'm simply trying to loosen some of the tension I see between you and certain other members on here.

Last edited:
Were they really? I haven't kept up with it too much but around my area and friends (who are NOT sneaker enthusiasts) more people are noticing and talking about the 12. I definitely enjoy the 12 more.

Guess the actual sales number are cloudy to me since LBJ never wore the shoe. I forget people went after the KP hard.

Yea the XI definitely moved a lot faster :smh:

Soon as deals got posted sites stock were getting obliterated last year :lol:

I do agree though with the sudden new interest from heads towards Lebrons because of the XII though :\

Few of my friends who usually only wear Jordans jumped on board with the XII :rolleyes

It's really taking away from individuality amongst my peers |I

:lol: he prolly just curious...

hope he's not a reseller. Cuz they gets no love 'round these parts.

Yea maybe he is but we both know how sneaky little comments like those have underlying agendas now of the time :smh:

It let's people know that they should expect an email or if they haven't they may want to cop somewhere else because their order will prob be canceled.
 But the Constant Lisa/PowerRing/Rib comments are helpful:smh: (2 pages worth)

Bruh we just tryna keep things light in here no need for all that :smh:

I don't think anyone was trying to offend you |I

It is like every other post play by play shipping updates :x

Also the repetitiveness of your post involving shipping this and ordered that in every thread seems a tad douchey :\

It's cool to cop and all and most of us will show love, just dial it down a little :lol:

Bruh we just tryna keep things light in here no need for all that :smh:

I don't think anyone was trying to offend you |I

It is like every other post play by play shipping updates :x

Also the repetitiveness of your post involving shipping this and ordered that in every thread seems a tad douchey :\

It's cool to cop and all and most of us will show love, just dial it down a little :lol:
Well said Bob, my post a couple up from this seems a bit harsh now compared to yours but just trying to be honest and help the dude out

Last edited:
Yea it's really helpful. Days worth of shipping updates really dictate cancellations.

Let one order get cancelled so we can start a firestorm of panic.

I'll do you a solid tho and restart the shipping comments.

Order still says found in warehouse

Label printed

Dsg order shipped. How do they fit?

Anyone else's order ship yet? It's the first business day after the weekend.

I don't even like the shoes. I just like the price.

And your end and your nbastore orders to ship.

I'm dead over here :rofl:

I called in to DSG for an update and they told me my order was being processed :rolleyes

I'm pretty confident they'll ship though because after I ordered I checked inventory and they had 48 pairs left :lol:

View media item 1284333
Oh and btw most have said they run TTS if you ain't heard :nerd:

Edit: I just got off the phone with DSG again and my pair is still processing :smh:

It ain't looking good for me fellas :lol:

Last edited:
QUICK COLLECTION SHOT.

Dem back shots though :pimp:

Beautiful pic my man :smokin

Also I saw Meridians tonight and surprisingly they actually look kinda good :\

I wouldn't cop but I actually take back some of the bashing I was originally doing |I

Last edited:
As much as I hated this model originally I already have 2 pairs and I've never purchased more than one pair of the first wave of initial CWs of any Bron.

As much as I hated this model originally I already have 2 pairs and I've never purchased more than one pair of the first wave of initial CWs of any Bron.
Thankfully I still am not buying or IDing any 12s but if they bring out the gold posite on this model then I'll have no choice but to own a pair of twelves

Back
Top Bottom