The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
was thinking to myself "where the hell does this guy see flyknit" maybe he's wrong or maybe he's right...in time. wonder what nsrl stands for tho

Last edited:
Either way don't care if it is, not hyped about flyknit I just like the way multi-colored looks, which is probably true of everyone else, need a new cw soon...

Me too. But I don't think it gets any worse than city gear dude. That guy couldn't tell the difference between a toe box and a heel cup to save his life.

Man I was thinking the same when I seen this one Smh, idk where they found him

So pricing $200 (as of now) and release dates are confirmed for the first two LBJ XII http://sol.ec/1mbWzSz
me if there is no price increase

JacobyJonesTDcelebration.gif

Smart move by Nike to keep it at $200, make it feel like we are getting a "deal," by being the same as last year.  

I have to agree based on the latest pictures that the LeBron XII is really departing from the "casual" appeal of its predecessors, that progression started with the X and XI.  This is another big step towards function over fashion.  Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean these are basketball shoes for goodness sake, but it will alienate some of the market.    

Back
Top Bottom