The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I actually resent that statement my fellow large footed brethren
frown.gif

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the TDM's in person
grin.gif

As far as the noticable quietness of the thread though it was a release day for a pair of XII's I would say it's a normal Friday night
eyes.gif

Though I'm pretty sure most are all camping and waiting to try for those Jordan XI's tomorrow
tired.gif

When most strikeout they'll probably go for Data's and a lot of people waiting for them to sit may be in for a rude awakening
ohwell.gif
Ohhh I kid, I kid. I do want to know what the "reflective blue" is all about.

I'm going to cop the Datas and Dunks at once with a code I have sitting around and I'll definitely have some me time with them on.

Picked up mine today at Nike Scottsdale while I was signing up for the Gift of Flight raffle. Exchanged my KD 7 EXT's for them

Glad I passed on all the previous CWs and patiently waited for these. 
smokin.gif
mean.gif

Got to have em both hands down.  I'm really hating I didn't go back to HOH the day after I picked up the EXT's to get in on that raffle for the Columbia's.  

Man, I'm really tempted to jump on HOLs for $162 shipped to New Zealand from END, but I know I'm getting a pair of XIIs for Chirstmas... I just don't know which colourway.

And the code expires on the 23rd :frown:

Quick question has any of you guys ever changed your shipping address after you placed the order on NDC?

First pair of lebron 12s i bought any advice on a new insole.. The insoles on these are trash thier like cardboard and paper thin.. Looking for comfort/cushion thanks

Back
Top Bottom