The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Long time lurker, first time poster. Like a few of you, I ordered a pair of Datas off End Clothing and was wondering if anyone has ordered from there before as I read the shipping info on their website and it says: "Please note that all goods are shipped from the UK, and any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country." Since the value of these would be under $200 does that mean we're all in the clear for customs/duties charges or will we have to end up shelling extra dough just to receive the LeBrons?

saw datas in person sitting beside the instincts and at quick glance both shoes look very similar...IMO the best way to see the datas are on feet in person...i left the mall and went to walmart and a guy had them on and i was like d...n! so now that the datas are the last pair to come out before my discount expire wed, if hibbett sports have all the released 12's i will have a tough time deciding which pair to get minus HOL!...oh and LOL at everyone who says the swoosh looks pink!

Last edited:
Anyone has problem with these pinching down on your toe when you walk? Tried them on the sole is comfy, but the top pinch down when I bent my foot. Does the top gets softer ?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Like a few of you, I ordered a pair of Datas off End Clothing and was wondering if anyone has ordered from there before as I read the shipping info on their website and it says: "Please note that all goods are shipped from the UK, and any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country." Since the value of these would be under $200 does that mean we're all in the clear for customs/duties charges or will we have to end up shelling extra dough just to receive the LeBrons?
You shouldn't get hit with any fees. Ordered many a Roshe under $200 and never took a hit. 

That deal on Data's was nice!  Glad to see a lot of people got to eat on that 
nthat.gif

Saw the Data's in person today...very dope colorway.  

Wifey better come through with the Datas on X-mas day, they were number 2 on my Christmas list 
laugh.gif

That deal on Data's was nice!  Glad to see a lot of people got to eat on that :nthat:

Saw the Data's in person today...very dope colorway.  

Wifey better come through with the Datas on X-mas day, they were number 2 on my Christmas list :lol:

Everybody leaning on their Wifey's for the Data's :lol:

Just sign up for email.

Order from NBA Store has shipped:smokin

Thanks bro I kind of figured that out and they came out to be $184 but they ended up $192 shipped :\

I was trying to do the sign up and get the 2 day free shipping but it wouldn't work :smh:

Not so much of a deal that I would jump for rather then just pay retail and get them in person |I

Last edited:
Thanks bro I kind of figured that out and they came out to be $184 but they ended up $192 shipped
ohwell.gif

I was trying to do the sign up and get the 2 day free shipping but it wouldn't work
mean.gif

Not so much of a deal that I would jump for rather then just pay retail and get them in person
tired.gif
$192 if you wanted them guaranteed by Christmas. You had to change the shipping option. $184

For $192 you are better off using one of the Bday coupons for FTL or Champs and just copping in person.

Anyone has problem with these pinching down on your toe when you walk? Tried them on the sole is comfy, but the top pinch down when I bent my foot. Does the top gets softer ?
I have 4 pairs at the moment and two of them pinched down at first. They break in after a few wears, no worries.

Back
Top Bottom