The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Doesn't anyone else besides me think that Nike is trolling with these pics and when they officially unveil the shoe, it will be totally different?

:lol:

Glad the price is the same as the XIs, but as we know with any Nike product... ( *price is subject to change ). :smh:
If the XI's were flying off the shelves they would have raised the retail price for sure but the only XI's that sold out instantly were limited or hyped no normal GR sold out straight away & most were easily found for a discount.

Doesn't anyone else besides me think that Nike is trolling with these pics and when they officially unveil the shoe, it will be totally different?

Totally different? Not me.

Might be a small change here or there, but I think what we see is basically what we're gonna get.

If the XI's were flying off the shelves they would have raised the retail price for sure but the only XI's that sold out instantly were limited or hyped no normal GR sold out straight away & most were easily found for a discount.

:lol:

Glad the price is the same as the XIs, but as we know with any Nike product... ( *price is subject to change ). :smh:

wait---my b, retail for Mens XIs are 2 bills?? I thought retail was 180.

Even so, sales numbers for the XIs showed they sold VERY well, even without LeBron wearing them in games.

But $200 is already a high enough price... definitely not gonna complain that the price is unchanged for now.

I disagree...Jordans were $125 for years. People were rioting and getting killed for them and Nike never raised the price until they began retroing J's years later. Plus the XI was a big success, they sold extremely well even with Lebron not wearing them.

Pretty obvious he's talking about Couplet88, the guy that is trying to rustle jimmies with stupid comments generalizing everyone that likes these shoes and not you
:x my bad didn't read back. Thought it was a reference to my DP.

So if I have nbc rose's and crazy8 will that dead that one? What about fila96s or reebok es22? If a person likes a shoe they like a shoe regardless of make and model, I personally am not a lebron fan his shoes are just comfy and well made and it took me til the X to learn that but the ix were ugly anyways oh no I called a nike lebron shoe ugly lol
NAH BRO YOU BOUGHT A LEBRON SHOE THEREFORE YOURE A LEBRON D RIDER NO EXCEPTIONS!

... Apparently.
roll.gif
oh ok i'm cool with being a D-rider for nike shoes shrugs shoulders

wait---my b, retail for Mens XIs are 2 bills?? I thought retail was 180.
Regular XI: $200
ASG/BHM: $220
Elite: $275
EXT: $250 (Smurfs $200)
Low: $170
Premium: $250
fixed because the denims were $250 as well only the smurfs were $200, FI were also $250 i believe and the WTL are supposed to be $250 i believe

fixed because the denims were $250 as well only the smurfs were $200, FI were also $250 i believe and the WTL are supposed to be $250 i believe
Forgot about denims being $250. Yeah WTL & FI retail is $250 hence $250 for premiums.

Forgot about denims being $250. Yeah WTL & FI retail is $250 hence $250 for premiums

Forgot about denims being $250. Yeah WTL & FI retail is $250 hence $250 for premiums.
my bad i skipped right over the premuim as i didn't know what they were
laugh.gif
 don't forget lifestyles for $130
eyes.gif
 well a couple people did buy them

Back
Top Bottom