The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

Hopefully Santa brings you fools Christmas 8s instead of 12s.

Still need to buy the Datas.

Hah so I was right. My wife did buy me the datas. Gonna return them and rebuy the legend blue xi since I got the datas for 150 already.

Only reason I'm not buying the datas for myself is because I'm copping for my wife and 2 kids for christmas.
yes sir !

so im the only who wears the creamsicles on tha regfular i guess :lol:

creamsicles and not circus pnuts cause the hot a-z-z 44 yr old lady @ work said thats what they remined her of, told her i was more of a bomb pop guy but thanked her for noticing...she said "how couldnt I ?!"

happy holidays y'all and remember.................. THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME

My creamsicles and graffitis got the most wear so far.

Hah so I was right. My wife did buy me the datas. Gonna return them and rebuy the legend blue xi since I got the datas for 150 already.
mean.gif

Merry Christmas gentlemen's (and ladies) hope everybody has a great holiday, stay safe. Going to wait on XMas pair until monday because if they're at NTNY I could get em for 120 monday, everyone think they'll sit?

Last edited:
[thread="594262"] [/thread]
:lol: what did I get the smh for?
Cause you stay winning :lol:   nah i'm jk

Merry Christmas to you and yours :nthat:

:lol: you too man.
I knew she got them too but she had no issues when I told her I got them for 150. She said just exchange her pair for something else but then I was like just put that money towards the legend blues. Makes buying the Pantone pack a little less evil.

Merry X'mas NT!

Keurig > Data :lol:

Wonder if Lebron will wear the X'mas Soldier first half then switch to the 12s the second half.

This will be 2 years in a row for me... unless you count the Kyrie Irving "Dreams"

Thanks, Nike, for staying out of my pockets again... :D

Really wanted those Dream joints. Thought they were going to sit. Unless the production numbers were very limited.

congrats, bigJ, on that gift, haha!

Merry Christmas everyone! wanted to retake pics with natural daytime lighting! dem lemons in the background doe
Nice pics.
nthat.gif

All these pics of the Datas got me fiendin' to get my pair.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom