The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
kobes are always the most limited pair of the pack...most stores just get the KD's and Brons at least where i live...

I dunno, I know they are pretty much gone every online and the other two are sitting. I don't know why the KD's are because I think they look good. I just think the 12's are bad, but I am ready for some pics of the BHM and the Court Visions

Just picked up NSRL for $105
smokin.gif
ayyyyyyyyyy!

Where at?

non sneakerheads would buy them anyways even if they dropped right before christmas. its not like they see them on tv then say hey... whats the release date :lol:

Probably just giving my opinion haha. I do know people like to spend a ton after Xmas as well, figured that might be the main reason.

This whole line feels like it may end up belong in there
I wouldn't say that honestly.. Nike hasnt shown us the next round of CWs so who knows what we will get.

HOWEVER, the HOL, NSRL, Datas, & Instincts are all dope CWs. 

Kind of harsh. So far most of the color ways have been solid. There hasn't been a knock out color way. I like how the Kyries are coming out the gate. Hopefully it rubs off on Lebron, lol.

That doesnt make any sense tho. Those guys could still be influenced and everyone else could buy early and actually wear them for the xmas season. They would sell more pairs if they released these earlier in the month.

What about having your signature athletes wear and promote their signature sneakers on the biggest stage of the season thus far doesn't make sense. That's the only reason I can think of why they drop the day after.

You still arent following me. If nike releases the xmas pack a couple weeks before xmas then the ones who were going to get it regardless have their pairs...then when dudes see the big stars wearing them xmas day and are like ...oh thats fresh...then they can beast on em too. If people had a couple weeks before xmas they may be more inclined to buy cuz its seasonal wear. Opens up all kinds of possibilites.

Very often, Nike doesn't do what will make them the most money. They do what they want for unknown reasons.

You still arent following me. If nike releases the xmas pack a couple weeks before xmas then the ones who were going to get it regardless have their pairs...then when dudes see the big stars wearing them xmas day and are like ...oh thats fresh...then they can beast on em too. If people had a couple weeks before xmas they may be more inclined to buy cuz its seasonal wear. Opens up all kinds of possibilites.

Repped bro, I agree 100%. Potential sales Nike loses on...or maybe they know ish we don't...after all they're the ones with billions, not us. But I still think it's silly.

Back
Top Bottom