The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Pass on SMs, Xmas, TDM, and 23 Chromosomes or whatever they're called. Haven't seen BHM yet but it'll probably be a pass.

IDs could get interesting if they add more traditional colors to the mix...

yea man... instincts just didn't do it for me at all. i mean i like them... but i don't want to pay for them :lol:
Say that again. NDC had a photog outta his mind. They always make shoes look super good. That's like better or great right? [emoji]128514[/emoji] truth be told I would pay for nsrl instincts and datas for 150 a piece in a heartbeat. I think the 200 dollar mark should be reserved for hits only. Seems like you can't get a decent air bubble or what not for under 150. Smh

:lol: its like that cloak effect is played out for me. i remember when i first saw the kobe 7s... that wet, color changing had me in awe. these were dull with its color changing.

i really do like the HoaL tho. probably why i was cool with paying that good $185 with bday coupon. I paid $150 for the datas and $106 for the Dunkforces.

Datas are amazing...but I may just be crazy enough to say the DFs are still my absolute favorite

:lol: its like that cloak effect is played out for me. i remember when i first saw the kobe 7s... that wet, color changing had me in awe. these were dull with its color changing.

i really do like the HoaL tho. probably why i was cool with paying that good $185 with bday coupon. I paid $150 for the datas and $106 for the Dunkforces.
Yeah when that extra green *wanna say apple green now and laters* pop up its a wrap for those. Wish it would stay purple and that would be boring. I like boring dang smh

Yall gonna stop the Instinct slander not now but right now!
mad.gif
Getting a taste of how I felt about the Terracotta Warriors
laugh.gif

yea man... instincts just didn't do it for me at all. i mean i like them... but i don't want to pay for them
laugh.gif
Say that again. NDC had a photog outta his mind. They always make shoes look super good. That's like better or great right? [emoji]128514[/emoji] truth be told I would pay for nsrl instincts and datas for 150 a piece in a heartbeat. I think the 200 dollar mark should be reserved for hits only. Seems like you can't get a decent air bubble or what not for under 150. Smh
laugh.gif
its like that cloak effect is played out for me. i remember when i first saw the kobe 7s... that wet, color changing had me in awe. these were dull with its color changing.
I agree with all this from top to bottom. I sent my Instincts back and don't miss em

Now I know I was talking crap earlier, but Datas told me to chill... On foot is
nthat.gif

These might be the only pair of XIIs I need for now 

Back
Top Bottom