The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Yall have got to stop posting court vision picks. Datas were an easy cop for me, but now I'm having an impossible time deciding between them and the CVs.

NT LOVE YOU GUYS...coming through posting the discounts!!!

girl-crying-o.gif

Saw the Lebron 12's in person, and they're OK. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the colorful units on the sole. I'm in a wheelchair, so no one would even see the soles, but it just irks me. But we'll see. No colorway really jumps out at me yet.

Saw the Lebron 12's in person, and they're OK. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the colorful units on the sole. I'm in a wheelchair, so no one would even see the soles, but it just irks me. But we'll see. No colorway really jumps out at me yet.
its annoying to me too, it kinda takes away from that white and red cw

They definitely give the shoe an unexpected pop, but with the different patterns and colors already on some of the shoes, it kind of seems like too much sometimes. If the colorway is a more plain look, then fine, but when your shoe is already crazy colorful, why does it need a rainbow sole? But I don't think a colorful sole is a bad look in general.

I wonder when we'll see some different color bottoms instead of all clear :smh:

I like the CV's but they should've used the black sole instead of the clear on them |I

Really bored on a Sunday. Would be playing with my daughter but she been napping for over 2 hours now. I decided to play with my shoes instead of waking her up lol.

Just some Data shots with the Kyrie 1s.
Damn. I didn't realize how similar-esque the shoes were to each other until now. With all the talk about Kyrie not wanting to loom in LeBron's shadow, I'm kind of surprised. 

Damn. I didn't realize how similar-esque the shoes were to each other until now. With all the talk about Kyrie not wanting to loom in LeBron's shadow, I'm kind of surprised. 
That's nike. I'm sure he has no qualms about making unnecessary trips to the atm or teller or how ever rich folks do. From my perspective I think kyrie has a great entry shoe and will be a prominent spokesman for the brand.

Nice floors.

:lol:

Nice flicks. Big bro and little bro photo shoot happening lol

Thanks. Nike would never try to create that dynamic with them to make money! Lol.

The night when Kyrie debuted his sig was the same night Lebron broke out his pe Datas. I don't think it's a coincidence that Nike had them rock similar cws on the same night. Or who knows, maybe Lebron just wanted to match him. Kyrie may not want to be in Lebron's shadow, but he'll shine brighter there for now.

Back
Top Bottom