The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You guys pays through PayPal or just reg cc
i always use paypal on sns.... and i always get refunded because i cant ever score on there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Used to always happen to me also, eventually your PayPal gets blocked by them though.

Last edited:
I've been looking to get my first pair of Bron 12s and this SNS sale is perfect....Too bad they don't have two color ways in SZ 13!! Dang!

^^^possibly... for me, anything over $225 has caught one. but there are times I went over and haven't

Never ordered from SNS before though

Last edited:
I think he means in the sense of wearing LeBrons...
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] How old are you tbo? Randy brown was notorious for on feet shots. Since he was stagnant most of the time. I'm aware of the comparison. It's all about the role players Stan'in the star player.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] How old are you tbo? Randy brown was notorious for on feet shots. Since he was stagnant most of the time. I'm aware of the comparison. It's all about the role players Stan'in the star player.

I know who Randy Brown is...

Back
Top Bottom