The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
CV will be my second pick up of the XII. Changing the laces to black but I didn't find it that difficult to relace the HOL laces. Not sure why everyone is having such difficulty, maybe I did it wrong
Doing it easier isn't really wrong, is it?
laugh.gif

Hey, guys...while we're on the subject of 12s, does anyone here have the Dunk Force 12s?  I passed on them earlier, but there still seem to be plenty around, and this colorway keeps poking at me to cop...

Thoughts?  I'm still kind of on the fence about this one, but might cop since I passed on the 23 Chromos.

What is the name of these new black/red joints?  CV???  Whats the release date?  Might be my first 12 cop.  Lets get some Cavs colors!

Hey, guys...while we're on the subject of 12s, does anyone here have the Dunk Force 12s?  I passed on them earlier, but there still seem to be plenty around, and this colorway keeps poking at me to cop...

View media item 1374243

Thoughts?  I'm still kind of on the fence about this one, but might cop since I passed on the 23 Chromos.

Yeah these are everywhere sitting on shelves. Thought I was the only one looking at this CW. I asked the question too a few page ls back. I have the Nsrl's and I'm looking for a second pair. Trying to see what these next couple months will bring. And hopefully the dunk forces will be on sale.

One of my fave 12's and can be had for cheap. 

Wow just wanna see the asg pics already. Haven't picked up a pair of XIIs yet. Nothing has spoken to me. The PE pairs he wears are dope tho. Gotta say I like the pink posite. Flame suit on but I'm a younger guy and when nike throws in a curve ball like that pink that they used, I just take it in stride and think harder about a fit lol. Nike makes you dress better (statement need not analysis from the blacked out + sweatpants or simple cw + loose fitting jeans cuffed once crowd please) I understand from this forum that y'all feel " :smh: " about colors on shoes :lol:

Wow just wanna see the asg pics already. Haven't picked up a pair of XIIs yet. Nothing has spoken to me. The PE pairs he wears are dope tho. Gotta say I like the pink posite. Flame suit on but I'm a younger guy and when nike throws in a curve ball like that pink that they used, I just take it in stride and think harder about a fit lol. Nike makes you dress better (statement need not analysis from the blacked out + sweatpants or simple cw + loose fitting jeans cuffed once crowd please) I understand from this forum that y'all feel "
mean.gif
" about colors on shoes
laugh.gif
Well, there's pink, and then there's PINK.
laugh.gif

If the pink on the 23 Chromos, for example, was the Fireberry instead of Pink Pow, I likely would've copped.  I have Fireberry outsoles and flywires on my LS Denims, and they are sweet.

I got the Dunk Forces for $100 and they are much better in person than any online pics. Love them, you won't regret getting them...

Haha I had to say that more so because I wouldn't buy them for retail but I had a vendor pass to the Nike HQ employee store and everything is 50% off.

Imagine a warehouse 2x the size of a Costco with only Nike products and some products you can't find at retailers...all half off haha. I damn near went broke bro.

Haha I had to say that more so because I wouldn't buy them for retail but I had a vendor pass to the Nike HQ employee store and everything is 50% off.

Imagine a warehouse 2x the size of a Costco with only Nike products and some products you can't find at retailers...all half off haha. I damn near went broke bro.
Lucky bastich...
laugh.gif

Its not double the size of two costcos, its the size of one nike outlet tho

my only 12's are the Dunk Force! pretty clean colorway for the dunkman line since the 7's, i'd cop if i was you!...get em for the low if u can :smile:

Are there still any LeBron data's sz 12 to be had at a good price? I passed on all the sales but now after seeing them in person on my coworker I'm regretting that decision BIG TIME!! Still don't wanna pay more than $150-160 shipped. Any help or leads is definitely appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom