The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
9fs3z4.jpg

BHMs have already been taken off the exclusion list at Eastbay. Hopefully this means the CVs can be had with a disco very soon after their release... :smokin :nerd:

I thought there was going to be news about the Lebron 12 ASG....

The ASG pics were already posted on pg 572, release date is 2/14, the usual suspects of retailers will carry them and price will be $220.

Nike LeBron 12 'All Star'
Release Date: 02/14/15
Color: White/Multi-Color-Black
Style #: 742549-190
Price: $220

I'm in for ASG if I can get it for around the $150 range. If not I'll just patiently wait on oreo 4s.

That cute girl didn't deserve to get roasted like that though. She's pretty damn fly and I bet everyone in here would be all thirsty if they saw her in real life.

i pissed my pants this morning reading the last 2 pages, yall ain't rite lol, that chick looks good...all in on ASG, hoping they don't glow...so much coming out..laser 1, asg pack,(2) 10s,foams...smh 

She's cute and I would tap but I seriously can pull much better looking women. Dating a model type isn't hard people. Most men are just to intimidated to go at them and it shows when they do. Confidence is the key to getting any woman. That and being clean. Don't have to wear name brand anything. Just be clean and confident. Srs

She's cute and I would tap but I seriously can pull much better looking women. Dating a model type isn't hard people. Most men are just to intimidated to go at them and it shows when they do. Confidence is the key to getting any woman. That and being clean. Don't have to wear name brand anything. Just be clean and confident. Srs
Don't tell everybody the key to success...

roll.gif

IMO the asgs are very clean...the black and white upper reminds me of Spawn... I just can't imagine how filthy the white fuse is going to look over time ...but nonetheless these are certainty the most unique pair in the pack this year as the lebrons usually are.

Don't tell everybody the key to success...

roll.gif

Really don't know what people have to be scared of, they're just normal girls who are really hot. Fun to mess around with but most of them are too shallow to stay with, but like I said, fun to mess around with lol

Back
Top Bottom