The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Bruh at first I was like meh on the ASG after seeing the first pic then the second pic had me intrigued.  Then I realized its the jeans that are throwing me off lol and I am not a NT denim snob, but GEEZ.  Also can we get a profile shot on feet and the official theme.

ASG are not looking good with those on feet pics. That top view not looking good. That back view not looking good.

Still wonder if the ASG glow...the look of the back pod says yes. And I bet a black light on em is crazy. The tongue tab looks as if it would light up real quick. Love me some gimmicks!

I love the gimmicks as well and since I never got the Gator Kings, I kinda want these to glow. 

Do you guys know if Sports Authority will have the Court Visions? They always have some kind of coupon codes and I also have some rewards $'s banked from buying a few pricier Christmas gifts from there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. That's where I got my HOL's from for $150

Same or even the meridians
laugh.gif
Id buy Meridians over Datas any day. Datas are hands down the most overrated XII
I thought that was the instincts, I like only the Datas, Instincts and CV the rest are meh

i agree with the statement, datas are by far the best xii and i got 7 pair lol. Anything that isn't loud and is toned down is overated
Not at all. CVs and HOLs are way more toned down than Datas and I think those are amazing colorways. I love black shoes but I just dont think the datas are all that great, best part is the lining but not digging all the loud accents. I dont think they're terrible but I also don't think they're that nice.

I'm out on the all stars. I had no reaction to the initial shots and it hasn't changed whenever I check em out again. The double helix however, I'm in. Gonna check out the court visions as well, I like them, not as much as the dh, but they look solid.

Back
Top Bottom