The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
this is true, i have now been put on blast in 2 sig threads for my unique taste in shoes and cws, BTW i heard you was taking off from work tomorrow so that you could be the first one with the lace swap |I

Naw actually I'm call in just like this ....

:lol:

Chris Birdman Anderson rocking the HOAL tonight against the Pistons. Man, they look so good with those red Uni's. The possibilities would've been beautiful in Miami

Chris Birdman Anderson rocking the HOAL tonight against the Pistons. Man, they look so good with those red Uni's. The possibilities would've been beautiful in Miami
The HOALs were no doubt a Miami colorway. Wouldve liked to see Heat color ways but there really hasn't even been Cavs color ways (GR wise)

Let's not talk about your taste of shoes Rum.
i should be good now right since i only buy exts to cut down on shoe buying right
tired.gif
You have any LeBron 12s yet bro?
no but I like 3 cws, datas, instincts and CV does that count for anything?

this is true, i have now been put on blast in 2 sig threads for my unique taste in shoes and cws, BTW i heard you was taking off from work tomorrow so that you could be the first one with the lace swap
tired.gif
Naw actually I'm call in just like this ....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you wrong for that
roll.gif

The shorts are FUEGO. Missed out first round. Then they randomly restocked last year and i snagged them for 27 Bucks :smokin

Those were Area 72 shorts I believe gumbo was a different elite short.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom