The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
i ended up with 5 pair of 11's , and i think it's gonna be the same with the 12 
smokin.gif

one dude bough every single pair  of 11's 
eek.gif

If that vid is what they say it is 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I LOVE the 12s, they look aggressive and strong to me. The zoom hexagon whatever tech

in the sole is so dope. The colorways have been hits cept for that terrible Christmas colorway.

The 11s bugged me, I hated the sole, they looked stiff, and the colorways were aight for the most part.

Also the "elite" 11s were booty cheeks. 

i ended up with 5 pair of 11's , and i think it's gonna be the same with the 12 
smokin.gif

one dude bough every single pair  of 11's 
eek.gif

If that vid is what they say it is 
mean.gif
I hope it isn't, I love my Eagles but I don't hate the cowboys and I enjoy watching Dez play.  Plus I don't want no excuses when the Eagles back atop the division.

The lebron 11 nor the lebron 12 are failures in terms of sells. Yes they're still sitting and I'm fine with that but I do see many people wearing them as well Which I'm also fine with. It's just the lebron 11 has memorable and well executed colorways That many has consider classic. While the 12s (I own 4) have been lackluster.

Last edited:
I thought the 11's were actually really great shoes to ball in. Better than the 12's by far. If you're speaking casually though, I gotta admit the 12's look better.

I thought the 11's were actually really great shoes to ball in. Better than the 12's by far. If you're speaking casually though, I gotta admit the 12's look better.
Yea I prefer my 11s but casually the 12s are definitely better but still no colorways that are day one cops and makes me want to wear all the time. I just cop my lebron 12s because I able to get for $120

Yea I prefer my 11s but casually the 12s are definitely better but still no colorways that are day one cops and makes me want to wear all the time. I just cop my lebron 12s because I able to get for $120
I did that with the 11s and made some not so good choices, 1 being the SLH :smh:

I did that with the 11s and made some not so good choices, 1 being the SLH
mean.gif
I was right there with ya...SLH's, Christmas, Graffitis, Terracotta Warriors, among others.   

Think I wound up with 13 or 14 pair when all was said and done....awful decisions with XI's.  
sick.gif

Last edited:
I did that with the 11s and made some not so good choices, 1 being the SLH :smh:

I was right there with ya...SLH's, Christmas, Graffitis, Terracotta Warriors, among others.   
Think I wound up with 13 or 14 pair when all was said and done....awful decisions with XI's.  :x  

bigj505 bigj505 caught that SLH fade too :lol:

I remember going back and forth with a few heads on how terrible they were :x

I must say I copped a little too many XI's as well though :smh:

Wound up with 13 but I loved the silhouette so much it was hard not to bite on the deals that were coming through :nthat:

No ragrets >D

I'm probably late but has anyone else caught the small letters found on the midfoot shank that reads......
LRJ NBB GNOM PJKT 12 BVTN/OR US

My best guess at deciphering it was....
Lebron's initials, Nike Basketball, Genome Project 12, Beaverton, Oregon

Last edited:
I definitely caught that SLH fade.... BUT I sold mine for what I paid so I was able to two step up out of those with the quickness.

I learned my lesson on getting a ton of a model year Bron with the 9s. I think I was pushing near 30 or so. Had plans on having every mid in at least one color..... Then they hit me with that non obtainable champ pack......... Dem feels was real :smh:

Ended up with 25 pair of XI's already have 9 pair or XII and might end up with more XII even though i think the XI look's a bit better(XII is more comfy) 

Back
Top Bottom