The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

You watch your mouth 
tongue.gif
sorry sir, won't happen again sir. 
embarassed.gif

Could've sworn just a week ago that this was the same model people were bashing talking about the toebox being off and EZPasses left and right. So then FTL drops it QS style today and now it's on their radar

Dude, a lot of people liked the Arnold palmers and you know it.

People are still bashing the lows too. I still don't care for them as an example.

People are still bashing the lows too. I still don't care for them as an example.
I'm just saying. It just seemed like an unusually large number of "turns" in the last 8 hours since that Launch Locator updated this morning

I'm just saying. It just seemed like an unusually large number of "turns" in the last 8 hours since that Launch Locator updated this morning
Seconded. As soon as something is limited, the hype explodes.

You know those solid red joints would sit if they weren't a QS.
laugh.gif

Us dudes tryna impress other dudes with our limited shoes.

Your ability to gauge interest is godly.
I'm seeing most of the same peoe that wanted the Arnold palmers want the Reds.

I personally think the Palmers look god awful but love the reds I picked up today - don't really care whether they were a QS, limited, or whatever.

A little. To add insult to injury, my KD Global Games were lost by UPS when they released, too.  Nothing could be worse than when my Twitter wasn't working and the Red Octobers released and I was in front of the computer the whole time. I guess all red shoes and I aren't a match lol. 
That sucks what happened about the KDs money back? Another pair? And I wish not to hear that I got a pair of LBJ 8s coming from RIF via ups and it was already delayed.

Oh I get it now. You're still mad about my "demand meter" and how your beloved Double Helix is still chilling on NBASTORE like I said it would. Don't be so bitter. Drink some prune juice and let ish go

I personally think the Palmers look god awful but love the reds I picked up today - don't really care whether they were a QS, limited, or whatever.

Dat red fever. I'm not surprised at the interest esp since the global games also sold out and the color blocking is pretty much identical.

I just love the blanket statements like "everyone said this" or "everyone said that" or that people can't like other colors of a model.

Oh I get it now. You're still mad about my "demand meter" and how your beloved Double Helix is still chilling on NBASTORE like I said it would. Don't be so bitter. Drink some prune juice and let ish go

Nah, I think he's just annoyed like 99% of us in here with the constant negativity that you spit out of your mouth.  
This.

sad to say, anything can move with the right amount of hysteria

but i'm still flabbergasted at the thirst on social media though 
laugh.gif
  ... or can we chalk this up to the all red phenomenon?

A little. To add insult to injury, my KD Global Games were lost by UPS when they released, too.  Nothing could be worse than when my Twitter wasn't working and the Red Octobers released and I was in front of the computer the whole time. I guess all red shoes and I aren't a match lol. 
That sucks what happened about the KDs money back? Another pair? And I wish not to hear that I got a pair of LBJ 8s coming from RIF via ups and it was already delayed.
Rather than write a novel about it, I'll spare my fingers and the forum the details. Bottom line up front, I got my money back and a $20 gift card, but not after the hassle with UPS. They're an f'ing s**t show and liars. I'm getting tense thinking about it to be quite honest. I don't buy many KDs or Lebrons, so it wasn't tragic, but disappointing nonetheless. I ordered through a backorder, so by the time the package was lost, supply was exhausted. 

Seconded. As soon as something is limited, the hype explodes.

You know those solid red joints would sit if they weren't a QS.
laugh.gif

Us dudes tryna impress other dudes with our limited shoes.
All red errrthang usually goes quick ... 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom