The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

laugh.gif
Oh I got those bro, that's what I was going to double up on. I found the command force for 100 cheaper and copped those instead
nthat.gif
I browsed around myself and saw the burgundy Futures w/ gun bottoms and copped those. 85 shipped. SNS making moolah

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16850/nike-lebron-xii[/URL]"]
http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16850/nike-lebron-xii
:lol: Oh I got those bro, that's what I was going to double up on. I found the command force for 100 cheaper and copped those instead :nthat:

I browsed around myself and saw the burgundy Futures w/ gun bottoms and copped those. 85 shipped. SNS making moolah
[/quote]

Seriously thinking about those but I'm not a fan of the upper. Would rather them be the woven uppers.

Yea same here about upper, prefer woven. And I will likely get the DH if they get a nice discount which would render these useless at that point as they are about the same color.. but I can deal with that problem later I suppose

[thread="594262"]Seriously thinking about those but I'm not a fan of the upper. Would rather them be the woven uppers.[/thread]
Yea same here about upper, prefer woven. And I will likely get the DH if they get a nice discount which would render these useless at that point as they are about the same color.. but I can deal with that problem later I suppose

Still a good price. I'm just looking for something for my rgiii so I kinda want the futures

please help ... questions for those who play ball in the 12s... just trying to see if i'm getting the right feel from my CV's, or if i should get a different size or w/e...

1) does the lateral hyperposite pinch the side of your feet? will it break in after time?

2) when you do a really quick jab step at angle, do you feel your feet sliding inside the shoe to the side of the shoe?

3) also, when running/walking, are you supposed to feel that you're stepping on each hexagon zoom pod individually?

thanks

please help ... questions for those who play ball in the 12s... just trying to see if i'm getting the right feel from my CV's, or if i should get a different size or w/e...

1) does the lateral hyperposite pinch the side of your feet? will it break in after time?

2) when you do a really quick jab step at angle, do you feel your feet sliding inside the shoe to the side of the shoe?

3) also, when running/walking, are you supposed to feel that you're stepping on each hexagon zoom pod individually?

thanks

1) Yes and yes. Only pinched my right foot because it's slightly wider than my left. Took a few hoop and lift sessions for them to fully break in. Walking will not be enough to do it.

2) Only when I'm wearing cheap socks (hanes). When I wear NBA or Nike crews or Nike elites I have zero issues sliding within the shoe.

3) The only pod that gives me a true independent feel is the heel zoom. The forefoot pods are relatively close together so they still essentially feel like one unit for the most part IMO. For whatever reason Datas give me more forefoot zoom feel than the HoaLs.

I doubt the Wheats drop in March because we have the black and chromes dropping the 21st.  Would they really drop two EXT's back to back?

Need to stay away from NT, y'all a bad influence.

I'll cop the Royals, and maybe the wheats and that's it for sneakers this month :smh: who am I kidding.

Last edited:
http://news.nike.com/news/nike-basketball-elite-series

The LEBRON 12 Elite embodies pinnacle performance and indisputable strength, much like James himself. The LEBRON 12 Elite leverages high-quality Megafuse construction with mesh and composite for structure and features new vertical wings wrapping the foot for lockdown and stability. The shoe now features six visible, independent Nike Zoom Air units that provide low profile, responsive cushioning. The strategic placement of the pods is engineered for James's explosiveness and his multidirectional movement.  

Team Collection - April 18

Elevate Collection - May 15

Rose Gold Collection - June 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom