The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think the entire Easter pack is faaaantastic.  I don't think I've ever liked every shoe for a pack release like I do this one.  

How are people feeling about these wheats though? I kinda dig em. Too bad I live in the middle of Missouri and so going to a store for a raffle is a 4 hour hassle, minimum.

I like the Wheats but I refuse to jump through hoops to get them, my addiction is satisfied with the regular colors.

I'd buy the Wheats if they were $200 or less.

$250 is too much. I already have two $250 shoes releasing in the next month that I like more than them.

TDMs are one color away from being an absolutely amazing shoe.

Either get rid of the orange or get rid of the green. Navy and silver TDMs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
tried on my NSRL today, not sure if I should keep them or pass them to somebody else...
You can pass on those sprites to someone else
nerd.gif

Haha, thanks.. One of my fav. I actually traded my used black toe 1's from the beginning moment package a few years back for his DS pair of sprites. seller said they were just too loud for him and never saw himself wearing them

Back
Top Bottom