The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
As much as I like the crown logo.. And I prefer it.. I could see nike going back to the LJ23 logo on the 13s

Last edited:
Not sure how they're going to tie those rainbow pods into anything but we'll see!

nike's marketing gonna come up with something stupid like "the feng shui pods represent the 4 crowning stages of Lebron's championship balance to achieving supreme athletic prowess." :x :smh:

I love the pods, but I'm already drooling over these Lion Hearts.  Keep in mind, we've only seen icy soles.... maybe it won't be like that on a different sole

nike's marketing gonna come up with something stupid like "the feng shui pods represent the 4 crowning stages of Lebron's championship balance to achieving supreme athletic prowess." :x :smh:
. :x :smh: lol wow

Last edited:
I like the pods personally, you can't see them but I intend on walking around on my hands like a crab so everyone can see them.

I'm actually kind of excited for these now, but only because of the dope photoshops a few pages back. I'll probably coming crashing back to reality when we get the wack colorblocking nike will do

Colorway looks clean... Still look like a football clear though... iD still looking like my only pair(s), minus a Homecoming King pair

still need to see some better colorways the lion hearts are cool and all but it wasn't hard to top the crap that was that dolphins colorway. The model and silhouette isn't the greatest but the colorways will have to save this shoe. 

I had hoped these were a joke. These are for real a gross shoe. Im kinda upset, especially since this is lebrons shoe and the 8,9,10 and 11s were fire. they better be the best performance shoe in the history of basketball or they aint worth anything.

Back
Top Bottom