The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
5s are still the worst of the line, but I've definitely come around on them. And the 6 is in my top half. Damn comfortable!

No year can compare to that 2011-2012 Nba season. The lockout meant that shoes and other endorsements were going to be the only profit for a while, so cws and shoe models stepped up so much. Every other weekend, there was a heat releasing from either the Lebron 9 or the KD 4. I just cant see us being that fortunate for a while. Id say the 9 was the most successful shoe for Lebron. Even the elites performed well. 

I like the shoes.....but...at that price tag especially with all the KDs and Kobe's that will continue to drop as well...ehhhh

IMO the bright side here...is that unless something is limited, there will be no rush to run out and buy these ASAP!

No year can compare to that 2011-2012 Nba season. The lockout meant that shoes and other endorsements were going to be the only profit for a while, so cws and shoe models stepped up so much. Every other weekend, there was a heat releasing from either the Lebron 9 or the KD 4. I just cant see us being that fortunate for a while. Id say the 9 was the most successful shoe for Lebron. Even the elites performed well. 
The Lebron 9 was my favorite shoe imo, and they killed it on the colorways, they should have had the Elites on Nike ID, Nike would have got so much more money 

the LeBron 9 is my favorite too when it comes to fit, look, and colorways, which I hated them when they first dropped, that's why i'm not counting these out.

honestly i'm still waiting on a solid sole colorway. this clear bottom stuff is seriously getting over used and I don't like having shoes that I know are going to yellow over time. probably just going to have to make my own on ID.

Dunkmans are the winners out of everything I've seen so far though.

Man I love the 5s I'm trying to figure out how I'm swing the $500 for the Yankee pr
Just take some of that money you would spend on matchy-matchy clothes and accessories that would go with future colorways...

You'd have that $500, no problem!

j/k
laugh.gif
its not the gathering of $500, it's more the spending $500 on one shoe espc when I have a $50 over retail policy

Man I love the 5s I'm trying to figure out how I'm swing the $500 for the Yankee pr
Either you have the most unique taste of any sneaker enthusiasts I've known or you literally take pride in liking what everyone else hates
laugh.gif
either way it's still all love
nthat.gif
man I have a unique taste I think I share very few with others like the reebok questions might be one of the only masses shoes, but the 5s remind me of all the turf shoes of the 90s mixed with the elegance AJXVI (another fav of mine), I buy shoes strictly for casual and the 5s scream casual with the strap and suede/nubuck, patent leather
5s are still the worst of the line, but I've definitely come around on them. And the 6 is in my top half. Damn comfortable!
I found the 6s to be in the ugly cat with the 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, the 6s have that af1 look and I hate af1

Were talking best LeBrons again? The 2 is by far the best. Last Nike made that had that 90s look and feel. Every single CW was amazing. Now take everything I said and apply it to the AZG. Those are a close 2nd. After that it's a toss up IMO.

Were talking best LeBrons again? The 2 is by far the best. Last Nike made that had that 90s look and feel. Every single CW was amazing. Now take everything I said and apply it to the AZG. Those are a close 2nd. After that it's a toss up IMO.
both of those imo are horrible bar the wheats ext style if i'm picking the best i'm def going with the Xs the comfort and style and cws work for me

My sentiments exactly... And not even close. I'll take 7,8, and 3 to round out my top 5.

What's so good about 2s.... :x
I cant stand them 5,6,2 worst to me

Last edited:
I like everything except 5,6,2
All others are my favorites in no particular order

my first NT post! ok, now, I like the 12’s I really do. I personally think they are a little to low to the ground for my game. I really hope they have stability, not sure how that wing panel will hold up after my basketball season. as my X model panels are very used up by now…and I love my wind chill to much to take on court and a bit to flashy of me to play in game but whats up LeBron heads 

Back
Top Bottom