The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Both PE's are 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I like the Second pair better though 

The head people @ Nike and the head people @ TNT must have had a agreement to get TNT to show and to mention that shoe change....
and i think Nike will make his PEs not so exclusive this year so that they can be made on ID easily.....willing to bet that someone has already made and placed their order from the first PE!!

The head people @ Nike and the head people @ TNT must have had a agreement to get TNT to show and to mention that shoe change....

They zoomed in on them things so perfectly :lol:

The second pair is fire, I may have to make a pair on ID unless of course we get a RD :nerd:

I didn't realize he changed shoes at half time..

I just did a "very close" ID of the second half colorway..can't wait to own it :pimp:

Tried on the HOAL today at Champs. Fit is good and true to size. Almost pulled the trigger, but my girl nagged me and what not. Might go back tomoorrow alone lol

I don't think we will be seeing much of these shoes and that Jersey after this game. His stat line not looking good.

I guess i'm with the minority to think both PEs he rockin are weak sauce....those jerseys are not sneaker color friendly imo....

Back
Top Bottom