The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
NSRL still sitting at NDC and I have them in my cart just chilling where they will stay until see them in person.  And FTL gets them later on this week so they are easy to get. 

On my way to the mall tryna debate if I wanna cop the NSRL or wait for the disco seen this dude wearing the instincts they are crazy in person

It's crazy how many people fell in love with Instincts after seeing them in person :smile:

A couple buddies of mine who only really rock Jordan's even grabbed pairs :rolleyes

Now I'm not the only guy in my circle rocking Bron's anymore :smh:

Not even gonna lie I'm actually kinda pissed about it too :lol:

Last edited:
I have to take back a comment I made earlier in this thread saying "there is one good pair of 12's... and I'm gonna cop the data's".... I saw the wrong angle and missed the pink swoosh.... I'm to much of a man for that... smh I really liked them otherwise to smh...

So because of the pink swoosh, it makes you less of a man?

The things you read on nt sometimes, man :stoneface: :smh:

I have to take back a comment I made earlier in this thread saying "there is one good pair of 12's... and I'm gonna cop the data's".... I saw the wrong angle and missed the pink swoosh.... I'm to much of a man for that... smh I really liked them otherwise to smh...

So because of the pink swoosh, it makes you less of a man?

The things you read on nt sometimes, man
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
it's not even pink it's hyper-punch
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Tried ordering the nsrl off nba store and all gone. Trying to get them below retail.

Under retail /free shipping and no tax is key. I agree. I love these for 150-60. 200 + is brutal.

Back in the solo days, not a huge concern but with pairs for the two older boys its becoming an issue. I know sho3tym feels the pain on this one as well.

Last edited:
waiting to see some nice pics of the NSRL 
nerd.gif

Did no one cop in store? or is everyone like me waiting for delivery 

Back
Top Bottom