The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

hate when employees write on the box. They claim they "have to" 
mean.gif
At least here in Guam they do it on the inside.

But I worked retail and totally get why they gotta do it.

Theyre prolly doing it to make sure they get credited for the sale to make their monthly quota.

If that's not the reason then theyre just being obnoxious. 

If the KD and KB are any indication these will have a fruity ***** rainbow sole grey and white with black, smh first asg ill pass on in years

If the KD and KB are any indication these will have a fruity ***** rainbow sole grey and white with black, smh first asg ill pass on in years

From what's been shown between the KD, Kobe, and the JB releases I expect the XII to follow suit. Just wondering where the "fruity" part will be. Posite? Lining?

for those wondering, shipping from End is going out.... got mine about 20 minutes ago.  Check your inboxes

thread is quite quiet until the ASG brons leaks out LMFAO!...if they look anything like they kyries then im all IN cant have that purple to pink colorway like KD's tho :/

hate when employees write on the box. They claim they "have to" :smh:

Chances are it's for commission on whatever employee made the sale. The cashiers are supposed to look at the box so they know who to credit. My LeBron 10 boxes have people's initials on them from the workers at my local Champs.

I don't have high expectations at all for the ASG LeBrons. After seeing the Kobes, KDs, Kyries, and CP3s idk if there could be a super good design. We can all still hope though haha

I don't have high expectations at all for the ASG LeBrons. After seeing the Kobes, KDs, Kyries, and CP3s idk if there could be a super good design. We can all still hope though haha
Theres always 1 good one out of the pack im hoping the brons are the ones lol

Definitely want to cop that AS Lebron jersey, simple and clean. Hope the kicks are on point also, those ID's are dope.

Guys actually talking about black sharpie initials written on a black box? :smh:

The writing doesn't match your "fit" :lol:

Sorry guys but really?

:lol:

and it's definitely done to ensure that the proper sales person receives commission.
some of yall worship shoes.

Back
Top Bottom