The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^^^ I can see it like a zenith :lol:

Nike played themselves on the MSRP... retailers moving stock early

Yeah, but Kobe was the hometown guy in LA when they did that 4 shoe pack for him. Maybe JB could do something a little extra for Melo, but none of the other Nike sig athletes have that much of a NYC connection. There's still a bit of time though, so maybe Nike has some other stuff up its sleeve.

Yea I get that but just showing they did it big. NYC has a lot of ties to shoes and basketball. If any city would be a reason for Nike to go nuts on for an ASG, this would be it.

Them DHs are wack and y'all know it. Best 12 yet?  
laugh.gif

When you see that pink glue wire all over the top with that out of place man-gina posite, you will hurl... point, blank, period

On another note, I finally seen the Xmas 12 in person and i'm giving everyone the
indifferent.gif
 face if I see anyone with those on in public... straight slimy poop

TDMs are
smokin.gif
 though, sucks they overpriced them

So if everyone is hating that medial side of the DH's...who in the world bought all of the X denims leaving me without a pair??

When I saw the side of the DH the Denim X's instantly came to mind :smh:

The only thing with the Denims were the colors were more evenly distributed |I

Not feeling the DH at all. Court Visions are the only Lebron on my radar at this point. I have low expectations with the ASGs too...

These are my thoughts exactly :smh:

still waiting on a cw that will make me cop my first 12...

after seeing the other sigs not holding my breath on ASG

@redrum3281

Reminds me of the Crown Jewel X's but the pink posite looks out of place which is a shame because the maroon is great. I have ZERO hopes for the ASG at this point and unless something totally floors me this might be the first year in a long time I cop zero Bron's.

@VentureBlake

:rofl: @ Kobe firewood!

Can anyone see any of these 2 laces going with the double helix since they'll be staying on shelves while i'll get them around may for the price drop. To me they seem like a more vibrant crown jewel with the volt. Both laces have silver 3m to kinda go with silver swoosh.

Last edited:

Can anyone see any of these 2 laces going with the double helix since they'll be staying on shelves while i'll get them around may for the price drop. To me they seem like a more vibrant crown jewel with the volt. Both laces have silver 3m to kinda go with silver swoosh.
The ones on the right look like they are the better match.

Nobody with any business acumen is copping them to flip. If you don't think they'll sit then you know almost nothing about the demand, or lack thereof, for the LeBron 12 in general. FYI I wouldn't even want the shoe for the LOW

Last edited:
Pretty good chance the BHMs will sit??
I don't know about "sit" but they won't be hard to get, and should be around for a while, popping back up here and there for a couple weeks like last year's did.

I grabbed XI BHM's last year on sale when they kept popping up in restocks weeks after release...I expect these to pretty much be the same.    

Last edited:

I don't know about "sit" but they won't be hard to get, and should be around for a while, popping back up here and there for a couple weeks like last year's did.

I grabbed XI BHM's last year on sale when they kept popping up in restocks weeks after release...I expect these to pretty much be the same.    
i was thinking about returning the 23 chromosomes i got for the low(150) for the BHM and dude was like bring it in and pay difference($20) 
laugh.gif
 something worked out in my favor 

i was thinking about returning the 23 chromosomes i got for the low(150) for the BHM and dude was like bring it in and pay difference($20) 
laugh.gif
 something worked out in my favor 
That's a good trade up....but what were you thinking getting those 23 chromosomes???  

(just playing...
laugh.gif
)

Nobody with any business acumen is copping them to flip. If you don't think they'll sit then you know almost nothing about the demand, or lack thereof, for the LeBron 12 in general. FYI I wouldn't even want the shoe for the LOW
you may not want them for the LOW but alot more ppl wants these than you think!

where are you getting ur "judgement" that no one wants them?...
FYI it's spelled "judgment." And trust me it doesn't take a genius or rocket scientist to know they will sit. You must be really new to this or have little to no experience reselling. There is practically no demand for the shoe on ebay, craigslist, IG, twitter or whatever else it is ppl use to flip shoes nowadays. Just cause a couple of your friends living on planet LeBron want them doesn't mean there is high demand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom