The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Right through on NDC, had a $50 gift card, I'm a happy guy.  
nthat.gif

it looks like Finishline is excepting coupon codes on these.   I just tried a $20 off $200 code --->   20OFFFEB     It wouldn't allow me to combine my $20 WC reward with this coupon, but maybe if you call in after you make the purchase they can apply the $20 WC reward manually.  if that works you'll at least knock off $40 hopefully 

it looks like Finishline is excepting coupon codes on these.   I just tried a $20 off $200 code --->   20OFFFEB     It wouldn't allow me to combine my $20 WC reward with this coupon, but maybe if you call in after you make the purchase they can apply the $20 WC reward manually.  if that works you'll at least knock off $40 hopefully 
sorry i should of specified.   I'm talking about the ASG shoes

Really tough decision but decided to pass on these. Hope I won't regret it and start totally Stan'in once I see them on-court tomorrow.

I kept finding myself trying to get myself to like them. Hard to part with that much money being halfway in.

Oh well, ended up doubling on the Kyrie's which were a must. If they turn out to be solid performers I'll have no regrets passing on these.

Wifey picked up the Court Visions for me for Valentines Day but I'm returning them. The tab on the tongue is flipped up and won't lay down and the laces job is horrible. They somehow flipped the laces around the flywire and its twisted up. Hopefully they have another pair at HOH in my size. Beautiful shoe tho. I'll post pics later. Headed to the mall

Really tough decision but decided to pass on these. Hope I won't regret it and start totally Stan'in once I see them on-court tomorrow.

I kept finding myself trying to get myself to like them. Hard to part with that much money being halfway in.

Oh well, ended up doubling on the Kyrie's which were a must. If they turn out to be solid performers I'll have no regrets passing on these.
man, i was gonna pass only because i wanted to get them cheaper, but when the point guy came through with that $32 off coupon i didn't think twice 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom