The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
these lows are best to me since 8s 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I couldn't do it fellas, could not pay that full price for the Lebrons AS.  They look even better in person but that $220 was looking kinda tough right now.  Especially after buying, Laser 4's, Photo reels, Gift of flight pack and the nike flynit lunar 3's.   

I will get them later on with a discount or atleast with a footlocker $20 off coupon.  

Them Kyrie AS are looking real good at that $130 price.  Would have been sweet if all signature kicks were $150 or less like back in the day.  That $200 plus sucks. 

copped ASGs for $202...

I went HAM on the XI lows due to the comfort. Not feeling the look of the XII low...but the right CW could do the trick I suppose.

They look super bulky in the toe box and the upper is literally nothing but mesh with flywire under it :lol: Atleast the XIs had some design to it. Looking like Wheats might be my only XII.

I couldn't do it fellas, could not pay that full price for the Lebrons AS.  They look even better in person but that $220 was looking kinda tough right now.  Especially after buying, Laser 4's, Photo reels, Gift of flight pack and the nike flynit lunar 3's.   

I will get them later on with a discount or atleast with a footlocker $20 off coupon.  

Them Kyrie AS are looking real good at that $130 price.  Would have been sweet if all signature kicks were $150 or less like back in the day.  That $200 plus sucks. 
I copped for $176 so I'll see if I how much I like em when they come in. But yeah if I would have paid $220 plus tax, I would have probably cancelled my order and waited for em to go on discount.

They look super bulky in the toe box and the upper is literally nothing but mesh with flywire under it :lol: Atleast the XIs had some design to it. Looking like Wheats might be my only XII.

Additionally, that side green piece looks out of place. Looks like it's force to be on there so there could be some semblance of the mids.

Additionally, that side green piece looks out of place. Looks like it's force to be on there so there could be some semblance of the mids.
Yeah thats definitely an eyesore and they could have cleaned that up. The whole hex pods in the front with max air in the back looks bad, it doesn't flow. I think people are just blinded by the recycled colorway.

Just picked up the AS's in store. Had a giftcard and got them for under 150.. couldn't pass that up. :D Not sure if I would have paid full price otherwise but they look awesome and feel great on feet. Very happy with the pickup. :smokin

Kyrie's were looking good too.

Last edited:
This years lows suck [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], waits till yall go ALL IN!

Kudos to Nike for spending more than 10 minutes designing the low top. They need to come up with some non-Miami inspired colourways though.

Back
Top Bottom