The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Weve already seen the dukes tho...
View media item 1407497

This is the "Duke" edition of the Nike Kyrie 1. They come in a lyon blue, black, anthracite an metallic silver colorway. A general release, look out for them at select Nike accounts worldwide in mid-March of 2015. Retail is set at, $110.
Style Code: 717219-400

Another new colorway of the Nike LeBron 12. This pair comes in deep royal blue, white, metallic silver and lyon blue. A general release, look out for them at select Nike accounts worldwide in mid-March of 2015. Retail is set at, $200.
Style Code: 684593-410

Seems like they will add a touch of lyon blue to make em a bit different

I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to him as Lebby
laugh.gif
Check out the NBA thread. Everyone hates him in there so there are a ton of great nicknames floating around in that thread lol.
I don't hate LeBron and use the "Lebby" nickname because it's catchy as hell.
laugh.gif

What I love most about the 12s is how available Nike has made them.. So far

Who knows.. maybe Nike started listening to us about all the Limited BS every year

maybe it's just me but in the past Lebron had some amazing PEs, so far his XII PEs have been mostly wack imo.

maybe it's just me but in the past Lebron had some amazing PEs, so far his XII PEs have been mostly wack imo.

Agreed. The only ones that are hot imo are the ID4s and the black based Taxis with the red hits. The worst have been any of the white megafuse with white posite ones. They look like giant socks on the court.

Edit: meant Veterans Day PEs

Last edited:
There haven't been any Crown Jewel, MVP, Gold Medal, Champ Pack type releases in a long while.

Most likely because KD is the reigning MVP, the Olympics are still a year off, and well the Spurs gave the Heat a good rogering... Nothing to "celebrate" with any special releases (call them limited if you want) but I'd say the occasion adds more desirability than the availability. For instance the XI Elite SE...looks great but signifies nothing other than Nike's willingness to squeeze every last nickel out of our pockets. They were limited but a lot of us ate AND you can still find pairs close to retail. Champ X highs? An actual chip shoe... Good luck.

Last edited:
Agreed. The only ones that are hot imo are the ID4s and the black based Taxis with the red hits. The worst have been any of the white megafuse with white posite ones. They look like giant socks on the court.

Edit: meant Veterans Day PEs
That extra bright red PE he wore against the Nets tho

All I want are those Navy / Gold PE's !!    wish they would release those.    They remind of those KD7 "gold medals" that released earlier this year.  Nike should of released those side by side 

If they had released even half of those PE colorways they'd still be rotting on shelves like most of the other released pairs. People just want what they can't have

Last edited:
If they had released even half of those PE colorways they'd still be rotting on shelves like most of the other released pairs. People just want what they can't have
Heh...that's the hype machine for ya.  I love my 12s, so I'm not complaining one bit that they sit.  Super easy cop every time.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My favorite PE's

Would gladly pay retail for any of the 3, the rest of his PE's would be easy passes.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom