The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Can someone also explain what Yung Thug says in the hook of Lifestyle.

USAs are a major let down, but at this point I'll welcome the ugly colorways, I have enough 12s.
laugh.gif
 yung thug...cant be real life, 75% of these rappers(or as they claim they are) would be working at Mcdonalds if Tupac and Big were still alive, music is a damn travesty when N Minaj is better than most them 
mean.gif
...i voted Datas btw

USAs are a major let down, but at this point I'll welcome the ugly colorways, I have enough 12s.
"Living life like a beginner, but this only beginning. I'm on top of the mountain puffin on clouds and n****s still beginning."

This might be a dumb question, but you think that new low will be the same "photo blue" that's on the Jordan 9?

All I know is that when Lebron wore those blue ambassadors with the Navy jersey....I knew I needed something similar to rock with mine. High hopes for these....

"Living life like a beginner, but this only beginning. I'm on top of the mountain puffin on clouds and n****s still beginning."

:lol: Repped.

Pass on 12 IDs, I know there's going to be some dope designs. Unless I can grab a discount code for them no bueno, but codes are slowly but surely coming to an end. Got members photoshopping shoes on twitter to get codes from NDC, only a matter of time.

Black/Gold Elite IDs are dope but $320 :x ...FOH Nike

As I have said many times...I ain't paying $300 for any shoe not hand made in italy

I don't mind paying $300 for a shoe not made in Italy as long as the materials are on point. But we all know Nike just arbitrarily pick prices just to push the envelope on profit margins.

I wish I would've jumped on the Elite X iDs though.

Back
Top Bottom