The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Hello All, this is my first post.......... I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!!!!
Welcome 
nthat.gif

Easters look really nice in that picture

I never saw what this thread saw in the cleveland 12s until those those new pics on the last page & this page :wow: :wow: :wow:. I think the turn is starting to happen.

I have the NSRL's and the double helix; the CLE's are nice but my next cop is the Bordeaux's. I think my final XII pickup is gonna be the WTL, I just hope it's easy like last years release.

Nike done f'd up now! 
mean.gif

sick.gif
 I need to see better pics. But by that picture the flight on both sides messes it up. It wouldve been better if it was 6 merids on one side and  christmas on the other 
pimp.gif

Nike done f'd up now! 
mean.gif

sick.gif
 I need to see better pics. But by that picture the flight on both sides messes it up. It wouldve been better if it was 6 merids on one side and  christmas on the other 
pimp.gif

lol and they could reutilize all the pairs that didn't sell to do it too haha

Thought they would utilise the posite the same way they did with the WTKD7. Not feasible, or design choice I wonder.

First soldier pick up ever.  

Had no intention of buying but were so comfortable when I tried them on and the lockdown is unreal with the strap/lace combo.  

My new hoop shoe.
Excuse my ignorance but what are those and how can I grab my pair?! 

Send me the link and I'll buy those right now! 

picked up the wolf greys yesterday a niketown already had them on the shelf.   looked alot better in person than i thought they were going to.   still wish they did not have the pink half sole
So it's totally pink? 

True. Same thing with the headband reappearance and subsequent disappearance. If he stays hot and they win in elites, the possible Champ pack might be fire again. But with this silhouette, I doubt it. 

Last edited:
I don't know, he has admitted in the past about being very superstitious and it came from someone around him. 

Back
Top Bottom