The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Dem new EXT's should be called Tetris 12s not Fruity Pebbles if that's what Nikes rollin with. Either way i like 

Aren't those "Fruity Pebbles" or whatever they're called only dropping in GS sizes?

Last edited:
I just need a release date on the black and gold lows...then i am on a few soldier 9s and 13s.

Soldiers feel real nice on foot!

I just need a release date on the black and gold lows...then i am on a few soldier 9s and 13s.

Soldiers feel real nice on foot!
I believe it's sometime in September and yea Soldiers look awesome to ball in. Haven't tried them on yet tho

Can anyone that owns (and balls/works out/wears a lot) the ASG tell me how the white fuse is holding up? Considering getting them for $130 at FTL.

No issues with the fuse, but noticing chips on the posite. $130 is a great price though. I'd say grab, I love mine.

Those prism exts or fruity pebbles aren't bad with the colorful upper. I just don't like the white hits,too much. That bieng said idk what else you put there,but not for me. I saw on a website the theme was for NY street ballers legends? Would be interested in knowing the full scoop as I do like story and themes behind sneakers, but more so as this is throwing me way off. Ha-ha.

View media item 1612839

Break this baby out today..it is fire but so hard to match

Nice wear. I've been really holding myself back to copping this,the red paisleys and some other kicks. But those are fire! As far as matching yeah those would be hard cuz you don't wanna look like a walking sun.lol. I rarely match my kicks to my top,especially when its bright colors. Maybe like a subtle hint of an accent color,but never coordinate it to the "t". I like to just let the kicks shine. But to each thier own. No matter what,those are a head turner.

Those prism exts or fruity pebbles aren't bad with the colorful upper. I just don't like the white hits,too much. That bieng said idk what else you put there,but not for me. I saw on a website the theme was for NY street ballers legends? Would be interested in knowing the full scoop as I do like story and themes behind sneakers, but more so as this is throwing me way off. Ha-ha.

Nike needs to leave the New York theme alone. The all-stars are "inspired" by the flat iron building on the heel but no one can honestly believe that's how it was executed. I def like these tho. The trick will be to find them on discount because $250 is crazy if it's a true ext. I'm a sucker for a unique swoosh.

I agree with you, I'm not feeling the white posite. I personally like the gs fruity pebbles that came out earlier this year a lot more than these.

What in gods name are those new EXT's? Cmon bruh this can't be real life, corks, black gold lows and I'm out

Aren't those "Fruity Pebbles" or whatever they're called only dropping in GS sizes?
they have flywire, so not GS only
What in gods name are those new EXT's? Cmon bruh this can't be real life, corks, black gold lows and I'm out
the new hotness can't wait for these and the corks, actually I can wait since i'm still getting my money right
embarassed.gif

So glad these are sitting. Still need to find Heart of a Lion but with FTL dropping most c/ws to $130 I had to scoop some.

Picked up be Trillion Dollar Mans and Court Visions. Wanted the Easters but they were out. And didn't want to go to 11.5 because when I tried the 11 there was already room in the toe area.

View media item 1613492
Gonna look for the Easters elsewhere, then cop the Double Helix aka Crown Jewels, NSRLs and the instincts. Gonna wait it out and hope the ASGs drop as well as the paisleys and lows. Hopefully the lows drop to $100 so I can scoop the all of em.

So glad these are sitting. Still need to find Heart of a Lion but with FTL dropping most c/ws to $130 I had to scoop some.

Picked up be Trillion Dollar Mans and Court Visions. Wanted the Easters but they were out. And didn't want to go to 11.5 because when I tried the 11 there was already room in the toe area.

Gonna look for the Easters elsewhere, then cop the Double Helix aka Crown Jewels, NSRLs and the instincts. Gonna wait it out and hope the ASGs drop as well as the paisleys and lows. Hopefully the lows drop to $100 so I can scoop the all of em.
Gotta love them discounts. If only FTL didn't change the coupon policy method. It would be EAT! EAT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom