The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Naw. You can def go ahead with that speech. The newer photos are different.

Now ur making the same point as me. Boys went ham on the shoe with low quality trash pics n now that great hi def pics r out the turn has begun. U had a better point wen u said i generalized. Please sir step off
step-off-o.gif

Naw. You can def go ahead with that speech. The newer photos are different.

Now ur making the same point as me. Boys went ham on the shoe with low quality trash pics n now that great hi def pics r out the turn has begun. U had a better point wen u said i generalized. Please sir step off
step-off-o.gif

Do me a favor and show us which pics you are seeing because the old ones and the new ones are different shoes. You keep gif'ing like it makes your point more valid.

Do me a favor and show us which pics you are seeing because the old ones and the new ones are different shoes. You keep gif'ing like it makes your point more valid.

I gif cuz its funny but u win man im done

LeBron 12 Low "Rise", as part of LeBron's visit to the Philippines this week for the Nike Rise campaign.

Releasing August 21 in the Philippines (not sure if it'll be released worldwide).

Still waiting for full images of the sneaker to be posted.

Pictures c/o Titan.

Price tag of PHP10,495 = US$233 (The other LeBron 12 Lows that have dropped here have been retailing for PHP9,495 = US$211, all are legit retail stores).  Note that all athletic gear is generally marked up here in the Philippines.

View media item 1677322

View media item 1677323

View media item 1677324

I sadly lost all interest in these when the soles didn't glow #ThePettiness

Back
Top Bottom