The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Did they really need to put "King's Cork" on the pull tab?
laugh.gif

i'm ready, ordering laces and lace lock in prep for release
What kinda laces u gonna put in em?
prob these

since these don't come in 60" or longer

but i'd prefer these, maybe after plenty of searching i'll be able to find these in 60"
The Heart of a Lion posite/swoosh combo would of looked good on the corks.
nerd.gif
mean.gif
 I don't understand why people want them to be just like the Xs, variety is a good thing

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour  

Did you get a pair??......thought these would sell out fast do to the instore releases for them being so limited around the country!

Yeah. $190 so couldn't pass that up.
Like the look of the materials.
Hopefully they are as nice in person.
Held in hand yesterday. Texture felt like the blue suede 11s, but w/o the stiffness. I'd cop, but not at $250.

I haven't ordered from Eastbay for a while now. Do they still on ship with that platic bag for lebrons?
Yup

Side note: if anyone still wants the hellraiser EXTs, nike outlet at Rehoboth Beach Md has them. I think the price is $200 but the main kicker is they have size 13s since they kinda go quick.

I like the revised version of the WTL. Thank goodness too. Still wont cop on RD tho. Will wait til the fake LeBron fans notice the shoe is burning a hole in their hypebeasts pockets and swoop in for the kill.

That's kinda the point I was trying to make to the poster above me with the plan to swoop in on resellers/hypebeasts stuck with a repeat of the XI... guess I should have quoted him.

Last edited:
That's kinda the point I was trying to make to the poster above me with the plan to swoop in on resellers/hypebeasts stuck with a repeat of the XI... guess I should have quoted him.

Ah I c. I had to read it a few times to understand.

I guess we need to see quantity before really knowing if we have a chance at below retail.

The latest revision has had positive feedback on here so far and I see a similar situation happening like what went down with the KD7. You can get most colors for below retail but the WT sold out quick yet still only resells for near retail. Kind of a win win for the most part if you are a consumer.

Yeah it seems to have picked up steam from the flight wings to the current version... WT usually closes out the sig lines, correct?

Yeah it seems to have picked up steam from the flight wings to the current version... WT usually closes out the sig lines, correct?

I'm not sure it closes out a sig line. Maybe the model like it closes out the mids but lows could still drop. The what the used to drop much earlier in the year and we would still get the summer releases.

I think we got another something from the kd line after the kd7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom