The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Saw the Heart of Lions for $119 on RUVILLA......was on the fence, but said why not? Once they are gone.....ill be at the mercy of resellers down the road. I went shooting around NYC yesterday and stopped in quite a few footlockers, etc. and didnt see any. Glad I purchased.
Bought from them on Tues.

Just hope they aren't plastic Eyelets. Will also be nice if they aren't a used pair.
I didn't think the 12s were worth the price of admission but for the $129 I paid for the Easter at Champs and the $100 for the hot lava lows I have picked up 2 different pair in 2 days.
D ICK's website has the Easters for $126 DLVD. Very tempting.

WTL drop date was pushed back to 9/26.

Also, my local FTL has the 12 Lows on sale for $99.99.  I'll bet anyone who paid $175 for them is pretty pissed off right now.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Idk how to feel about the Wtl 12s
I kinda like em but them it just doesn't feel right

Never getting another What The shoe after having the 11s. One is enough and not to mention i rarely wear them

Last edited:
The white sole is part of it. But it doesn't look complete to me. If all the details were tributes to players that Lebron looked up to and then the colorways of the 12s were on the main part of the shoes it would look better imo.

Chill with the love of the AM95 inspired lows. Before Nike designs Lebron 14s to look like runners aka KD 8s.

Just in case ya'll wanted to see details of these
can someone PS these with a gray/silver swoosh and gray/silver indents on the foam part

i will def pick these up in oct, hey @nystatenisland  is the foam felt or foam?
The foam has a slick plastic feel to it . Doesn't feel like any of the other XII.

The Upper material is awesome. Wish they put them on ID. A black pair would be
smokin.gif

Thanks man for the info

Back
Top Bottom