The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^^^ I thought that he had mistaken them for the wolf greys as well, but then he showed me the launch list and it had two different release for the 16th with the wolf greys on one row and then the cheetahs on the row above them.

TPG - I thought the same, but aren't those slated for an April drop? It just caught me off guard since we have no word of any such shoe yet, but it's two weeks away.

UPS delayed my big bangs from nikestore today. Not coming in till monday now
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

If you double sock or use some elite socks you wont blister. I had a bad prob blistering until i doubled up on my socks
I just don't understand how doubling up on the socks or even wearing elite socks how you can feel comfortable in the shoe when it is already so snug.
I realize everyone is different though.

As for the loosening up the bottom lace holes as mentioned above, I take the laces completely out before I wear each shoe (even while just trying them on) and make sure that my feet feel okay first.
Even without laces in them, my mid-foot was being squished.

just my experience.....nice looking cw's though.

From what I've experienced these break in well.  At first they were a bit uncomfortable with just one pair of elites and snug as hell but they've loosened up quite a bit.  I was able to go to double socking and haven't had any problems since.  As long as you arent tieing them too tight which is easy to do, especially in the first couple eyelets.  I didn't size up from the VIs and I have wide feet.  

Oh and now that I've broken in the play fast insole, these are butter, good bye to the play strongs. Waiting on the elites, looks to have a bit thicker padding on the tongue which is definately lacking in the normal version.

Don't knock the shoe til you break it in, walking around casually isn't going to do it.
laugh.gif

Edit:
DFABIX - it sounds like you may need to size up, do you atleast leave a little room in the toes when sizing?

I can't comprehend a lace swap on the Cloaks. The shoes are absolutely perfect. I'll all for lace switches, but this would ruin a great shoe.

Word on the releaase tonight is that its a limited, QS.
laugh.gif
watch the hypebeasts start popping out of nowhere

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by DFABIX

If you double sock or use some elite socks you wont blister. I had a bad prob blistering until i doubled up on my socks
I just don't understand how doubling up on the socks or even wearing elite socks how you can feel comfortable in the shoe when it is already so snug.
I realize everyone is different though.

As for the loosening up the bottom lace holes as mentioned above, I take the laces completely out before I wear each shoe (even while just trying them on) and make sure that my feet feel okay first.
Even without laces in them, my mid-foot was being squished.

just my experience.....nice looking cw's though.

From what I've experienced these break in well.  At first they were a bit uncomfortable with just one pair of elites and snug as hell but they've loosened up quite a bit.  I was able to go to double socking and haven't had any problems since.  As long as you arent tieing them too tight which is easy to do, especially in the first couple eyelets.  I didn't size up from the VIs and I have wide feet.  

Oh and now that I've broken in the play fast insole, these are butter, good bye to the play strongs. Waiting on the elites, looks to have a bit thicker padding on the tongue which is definately lacking in the normal version.

Don't knock the shoe til you break it in, walking around casually isn't going to do it.
laugh.gif

Edit:
DFABIX - it sounds like you may need to size up, do you atleast leave a little room in the toes when sizing?

Exactly my thoughts!
pimp.gif

I wish that fixed it but I always double up my socks with Elites. I hope these things break in fast because it is not fun while you wait for them to soften up. 

I just wish that I had gotten hip to the how comfortable these are earlier, but I finally have my first pair of VII's on the way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

I can't comprehend a lace swap on the Cloaks. The shoes are absolutely perfect. I'll all for lace switches, but this would ruin a great shoe.

I agree.

correct me if iam wrong but aren't the dukes supposed to be system only and not the supreme version
grin.gif
 why is it $179.95 on ndc
grin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

correct me if iam wrong but aren't the dukes supposed to be system only and not the supreme version
grin.gif
 why is it $179.95 on ndc
grin.gif

That's gotta be a typo by NDC.

Back
Top Bottom