The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

those barcelonas official??....not that it matters they will probably not release here in the US like the last pair, blah..

They're not that Barcelona mango orange, just a bright orange. No info was given. They just came in the mail for me to wear.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

via modern notoriety....
0e2369e160fa98f0ac50f1b28f8b9e7af0711f0e_r.png
baf265519d96a67d37ff4ec5f9685f353c6979e0_r.gif

eek.gif

My same reaction lmaoooCopped!!!

Just got these in the mail this week.  Wore them right away yesterday.  Now I need to find some Cloaks.

the orange pair goes hard...

got my second pair thanks to a Local NTer
you know who you are, thanks again bro!

Originally Posted by jretro23

OOOWEEEEE hope the orange colorway is a GR. love the color blocking.

I doubt Nike would make such a bright/crazy colorway a GR, but I do hope they arent crazy limited. Gotta have em.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Is $200 a good price for the cloaks? Found on CL and the guy agreed with the price.

That's how much I got them for. Don't think prices can get any lower than that. I'd say go for it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Needless to say I was pissed beyond belief at the debacle on NDC last night, but I got up at the crack of dawn this morning and headed down I-95 to Dade County and stood in line for about 50 minutes and got the holy grails. These shoes are amazing the color change has to be seen in person to appreciate it, straight flames. And while I was there what the hell might as well go ahead and get the Cements too
laugh.gif
. I'm hoping that the same HOH has the Galaxys for sale next week too because that was about as seamless and well organized a big release as I've ever seen.

Anyway onto the pics:
Nice pickups. HOH Miami is always organized like that. I was number 20-something in line.

Back
Top Bottom