The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

inspector gadget V's 
nerd.gif

i guarantee the YOTD's will drop here. they wouldn't drop the KD's and Bron's but not drop the Kobe's. this has happened in the past with other models.

Originally Posted by jst628

inspector gadget V's 
nerd.gif

i guarantee the YOTD's will drop here. they wouldn't drop the KD's and Bron's but not drop the Kobe's. this has happened in the past with other models.
Yeah, I'm almost sure they'll drop the YOTD here, too.
those inspector gadget and da vincis are tough 
pimp.gif

this pic is making me drool over the YOTD's and i didn't even plan on copping... (not my pic)
6842379888_0aaac8024e.jpg

Bro.. I have been searching Karmaloop page by page for the last half hour lmao.. currently on page 57 of 96 and even then was no guarantee..
Thank you so much! .. NikeTalk>
Man I'm a Dodgers fan.. but for this.. GO A's!... yeah that's how im feeling.. haha.
Thanks again bro.

Been out of this thread for awhile. Still a fan of the Kobe line but I know each thread has it's regulars and I've been more of a lurker in here. Anyways we've all seen the all stars so I'm not going to flood but I took this picture a few weeks ago and thought it was cool so decided to share.

All stars are nice but still haven't worn them yet. Christmas are the only 7's I've worn. Going to rock my Del Sols come Football season

Together

they glow pretty nice too 
pimp.gif

I saw the Aces & Wolfs in person...bought the Wolfs & used the bday coupon ($114 out the door). I love the LM colorway...but it just didn't do it for me on the 7's, just like the home LM 5's. I own away 5's & 6's. I did love the laces on the LM 7's though, lol.

Manager said bday coupon couldn't be used on the Aces, but that was after I decided to skip them. I WANT THE YOTD's bad...hope they release soon.

-Pete

Black light pic is dope. If it could look like that at night I rather it be like that than just the glowing sole.

I'll have pics of the Aces in a few. The afternoon release was frustrating due to my dumbphone acting up not showing me the size drag down tab. Long story short, had to drop what I was doing and drove up to HOH since the size 9 sold out of all sizes smh. Glad everyone slept on them or I'd be SOL since I got to HOH at 1pm. I hope afternoon online releases isn't a trend.

Thanks pointguy 
indifferent.gif

Off to HOH tomorrow morning. You think they still have size 11?

Also, they didn't come with that second set of laces did they? That lace switch is fire!

Look awesome in your pics man...really love that lace switch from the away 5's! I blame the HOH lighting for making me pass, lol. Maybe they'll hit outlets like the 6's...but for now yall can have my size 11.

-Pete

I'm glad Nike still makes GRs. 
laugh.gif

I saw the wolfs in person and I really like them. A lot of these pictures just don't really capture the brightness of the orange in real life. I also like the shade of gray used.
I'm holding out on the wolves until we hear any info as to whether the all orange pair will release or not.

bought the aces on impulse on NDC earlier... (already have 3s, 4s, 5s so the VIIs will be nice with the set) these pics are really making me glad I did
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

They probably have sizes left. It was another slow day for Kobes, KDs sold out. I think the no return policy hurt their sales. The laces are from the LM V as you can tell.

Yeah dumb question asking if they came with both. Wishful thinking. That lace swap is fire though. Thats the only way to wear them..

Back
Top Bottom