The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

ALL I NEED ARE YOTD N AWAY ELITES!!!!!!!

same here man! gotta start saving for those elites. 200 is still 200 +tax anyway you look at it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i cant even find a pair of cloaks in 8.5/9 for me to try to buy off somebody.....The struggle!!!! [/color]
frown.gif
tired.gif
Should've got at me two weeks ago
laugh.gif
. But I know "dat feel"
30t6p3b.gif
can't find a size 10 for a decent price, and it's hard to trade my size 8 for a bigger size.

1.ASG
2.Concords
3. Cloaks
4. Black/Grey
5. Del Sols

I gotta see the Elites before I decide if they should be included in the list

Originally Posted by never wear them

Anyone know where i can purchase the YOTDs? Kicks-crew doesnt have my size. Thanks in advance
Try eBay. There was a seller on there who had them for 60-70 over retail, cheaper than the overseas sites, but I think he sold out all his stock now.

Originally Posted by terx

My galaxies don't seem to be glowing at all just a little compared to the durants . Is anybody experiencing this problem as well ?
yeah mine doesn't glow much either... I think that's why lebron and kd galaxies sold better than than the kobe all star this year.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

The rotd not coming here is a little wierd, would have never expected that from the Kobe line. Hope that doesn't carry over to next year when it's year of the snake.

QFT

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by terx

My galaxies don't seem to be glowing at all just a little compared to the durants . Is anybody experiencing this problem as well ?
yeah mine doesn't glow much either... I think that's why lebron and kd galaxies sold better than than the kobe all star
The KDs glowed more than any of the ASG shoes, so it's not just the Kobes that glow less.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

black swoosh a huge difference in the PDFs, looks much better

I have to agree. That may be the difference that matters. 
is the frog pattern design a little better on the GS also?

my only thing i wish the spiderman pdf had would be no black
if it was somehow all blue and red... it would be nice.

Is the adult version going to have a 3m swoosh or a black swoosh because on the picture a page back there is a silver swoosh but on preorder websites I see a black swoosh. Hope its the latter, the black swoosh works better imo

Originally Posted by LA KB24

pic posted before but the its the swoosh that makes the difference imo...also the pictures we have seen of the adult are not as great as the GS...maybe the lighthing

2mgkt2o.png

black swoosh > 3M swoosh imo

Swoosh looks to be black(or dark grey?)and once flash hits it you can see 3m. Best of both worlds.
This is adult size from A-K
Zoom_Kobe_7_VII__4f64da3158d26.jpg

My top 5 Kobe VII's but not in any particular order.

1.) Big Bangs/Galaxy
2.) Cloaks
3.) Mint PDF Frogs
4.) Cheetahs/Christmas
5.) Wolfs

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

is the frog pattern design a little better on the GS also?

my only thing i wish the spiderman pdf had would be no black
if it was somehow all blue and red... it would be nice.

Noticed that too, It's seems the black is less blotchy, looks like it's finer curves. Men's size needs to take notes, GS is better by far.

Anyone know how the 6's fit compared to the 7's? I have a size 12 ASG 7s and they fit really tight, but I want to buy a pair of 6's and not sure if I should go size 12 or 13.........

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Anyone know how the 6's fit compared to the 7's? I have a size 12 ASG 7s and they fit really tight, but I want to buy a pair of 6's and not sure if I should go size 12 or 13.........

I would go to a 13, since there is no 12.5.

copped some galaxies and Cheetahs , I'm really tempted to cop some cloaks but they don't come around that easy

Back
Top Bottom