Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Nice stuff as always NWT

You're usually a fan towards the end (example:zk6 Lbj 7/
glasses.gif
, lol. You on board yet?

Nah not yet, kb 7s are
sick.gif

But LB 7's was always a go from the start.
It's the 9s and 8s that had to grow on me. 8s I think because I wasn't ready to let the 7s go yet lol..

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

NWT and mjrod's pics are always on point!

They're making me want tp pick up the black/yellows, but I'm trying to hold out for those black/greys.

Thanks Dark Steel... Those black/Greys are clean...

Thanks for the new thread OP!

Figured I would go ahead and add some of my pics!

*Bonus pic* My Kobe Christmas collection

Volts and Big Bangs look like the only things worth purchasing at the moment

I hope they're 140 too...

New Kobes are crap, foot feels like it is slipping the Supreme with that ankle strap crap, digs into your heel too.

My Cheetahs will finally get here tomorrow. Question...can the Nike volt colored shoe laces be purchased at FL, FTL, FA or Champs? Or only at NikeStores? The red shoe lace just seems too random outside of the months of Nov & Dec, in my opinion. (Not that I don't like it...just prefer the volt laces for wear)

ive only seen the official nike laces at factory stores. don't think the normal retailers carry them

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

My Cheetahs will finally get here tomorrow. Question...can the Nike volt colored shoe laces be purchased at FL, FTL, FA or Champs? Or only at NikeStores? The red shoe lace just seems too random outside of the months of Nov & Dec, in my opinion. (Not that I don't like it...just prefer the volt laces for wear)

they can be picked up at nike outlets for pretty cheap. i think it's either $1.99/2.99. I gotta pick up more volt ones since my puppy chewed the ones on my chaos VI...

Originally Posted by SWSH

i'm sorry but what's this symbol supposed to mean???
DEUii.jpg
c675H.jpg
Lnapa.jpg
It's a pyramid scheme. It basically works as a business model that really doesn't supply any investments or products. You'll know what I'm taking about if you've heard of those COFFEE and TEA companies that say you can make thousands of dollars a month when you really have to make a deposit first, and you come out with nothing; a scheme/scam.

So what P.Rod is trying to say is that the Kobe system isn't just some business jip, but it is a product that really works and lives up to its name.

Nicekicks.com has been going back and forth on the release date of the Sharks...it said Feb. 14th yesterday but now today it says March 1 with the Dukes coming out Feb. 14...we need to figure this one out.

Wow a whole new thread. Too bad the last guy that created it couldn't just update the page but I remember someone saying he did that just to adverstise his stuff.

saw concords on a couple kids at a youth tournament my 8th graders were in today... to me, well my vision atleast it seemed more purple than last year's concord and the concord elites which i'm happy about.... the shoes looked real smooth but i just wish it was more of a club purple/varsity purple like many others think.... still not sold on this model though =/

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by SWSH

i'm sorry but what's this symbol supposed to mean???
DEUii.jpg
c675H.jpg
Lnapa.jpg
It's a pyramid scheme. It basically works as a business model that really doesn't supply any investments or products. You'll know what I'm taking about if you've heard of those COFFEE and TEA companies that say you can make thousands of dollars a month when you really have to make a deposit first, and you come out with nothing; a scheme/scam.

So what P.Rod is trying to say is that the Kobe system isn't just some business jip, but it is a product that really works and lives up to its name.
OOOR...
if you put the shoes sole-to-sole, you can see the "pyramid" image, like so......

Back
Top Bottom