The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just picked up the Del sol (Lakers Home) colorway today at my HOH. They only received 12 pairs which was surprising.

Nevertheless, they are much better in person than the photos I have seen. Especially that nasty photo on ndc.
I really had no intention of buying these but after seeing them in person and trying them on I was sold.

In the photos I have seen of this shoe the yellow flywire looks predominant, but in person it is not very visible and it blends in nicely.
Sometimes photos just do not do justice to this a shoe and this is a perfect example.
Very fresh colorway, clean, brite and mostly I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Originally Posted by terx

Nice galaxies and cheetahs , funny how those are the only 2 cws I own from the 7s , still debating wether to pull the trigger on some cloaks

* Anyways for me today

IMG_6999_2 by Micho.0, on Flickr

Nice pic, trying to decide if I want these or the cheetahs

The Laker Homes sales has gone up as of 20 minutes ago.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by terx

Nice galaxies and cheetahs , funny how those are the only 2 cws I own from the 7s , still debating wether to pull the trigger on some cloaks

* Anyways for me today

IMG_6999_2 by Micho.0, on Flickr

Nice pic, trying to decide if I want these or the cheetahs
IMO ASGs>Cheetahs, and its not even close.

had a package waiting for me when I got home... took a quick phone pic. 3M and Ice sole=winner in my book! Coulda been a solid black shoe with the 3m swoosh/Ice sole combo and I woulda been just as happy.

Man, I want to buy a pair of "Homes" but not sure whether or not it is worth it.....  Damn it, decisions, decisions.......

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Man, I want to buy a pair of "Homes" but not sure whether or not it is worth it.....  Damn it, decisions, decisions.......
just wait for these to come off restriction on Eastbay and then use of those 20% off coupons..I"m sure these won't sell out by then.  I'm thinking about getting these and the wolfs

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by StillIn729

just bought a pair of Cloaks for $210...I was tired of waiting and missing out on restocks

Great price..wish I could find em for that low 
yeah I was actually surprised the dude took it; I made a best offer on eBay and he accepted for $210 w/ free shipping
thing is I offered the dude $215 through Paypal and he didn't want to do it...I don't get eBayers who are so afraid to do that; it's the same thing minus 10% in fees

yeah I was actually surprised the dude took it; I made a best offer on eBay and he accepted for $210 w/ free shipping
thing is I offered the dude $215 through Paypal and he didn't want to do it...I don't get eBayers who are so afraid to do that; it's the same thing minus 10% in fees

There is still more security in Ebay. most people dont know about paypal shipping labels and tracking to cover yourself...

so far wolfs, are sitting here overseas.. I heard you can still find aces around too. sometimes if they sit long enough they will do 10% or 20% off in our nike stores, may wait for that..or just use a bday coupon when I get home.

Cloaks are mine, finally. I waited patiently and the price was good. Now the wait for shipping.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dude sends me this after I paid and he accepted my offer of $210...dude is getting negative feedback; like I'd be stupid enough to send a gift payment

I refunded you your payment. I am willing to sell the shoes at $215 only if you send the payment under the "gift" option so I won't be deducted any fees on PayPal. My email is hglasat@yahoo.com

Email me after you have sent the payment with your address so I can pack the shoes and ship them out on Monday. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dude sends me this after I paid and he accepted my offer of $210...dude is getting negative feedback; like I'd be stupid enough to send a gift payment

I refunded you your payment. I am willing to sell the shoes at $215 only if you send the payment under the "gift" option so I won't be deducted any fees on PayPal. My email is hglasat@yahoo.com

Email me after you have sent the payment with your address so I can pack the shoes and ship them out on Monday. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
send with bank or paypal funds if you can... he shouldnt get hit with fees unless its sold through ebay.

Originally Posted by s dubl

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sent from my iPhone
send with bank or paypal funds if you can... he shouldnt get hit with fees unless its sold through ebay.

I told him I will do it for $215 but not as a gift; I do Paypal only transactions all the time to avoid fees because it's the same protection as an eBay purchase...eBay's next battle is trying to figure out how to make their sellers stop doing this; screw eBay that's what happens when you get greedy and start charging 13% total on sellers 
laugh.gif

I swear about 25% of winners don't pay either 
indifferent.gif

I wouldn't have posted his e-mail address, with all the lurkers we have up here, someone might try to hop on it on those terms. Paypal still has fees, and that's why he's like send it as a gift. He might have realized that it's a good deal, and that he's getting less than $200.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wouldn't have posted his e-mail address, with all the lurkers we have up here, someone might try to hop on it on those terms. Paypal still has fees, and that's why he's like send it as a gift. He might have realized that it's a good deal, and that he's getting less than $200.
that's fine with me; I'm not sending as a gift...that's giving someone free money if they want it

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sent from my iPhone

thats terrible man. I'd be heated since $210 was a steal. What size did you get?

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO ASGs>Cheetahs, and its not even close.
had a package waiting for me when I got home... took a quick phone pic. 3M and Ice sole=winner in my book! Coulda been a solid black shoe with the 3m swoosh/Ice sole combo and I woulda been just as happy.

Yeah, you're right. Going to try and find a decent price. Finally have cloaks coming
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom