The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Took some shots of my Cloaks, I pulled through that 4 hour fiasco trying to cop them on NDC that night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stacks2020

Originally Posted by msw1233

I've gotten a few pairs, haven't really worn them. Finally did, and wow, the comfort level of these is not good IMO. They hug way too tight around the ankle and just in general don't feel good to me. Kobe 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7
IMO 5s>>>6s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7s.  The 7s are so tight i went a FULL size up.  People say they break in, but i've worn my other 7s for quite a bit now and they still hurt at a half size up.
took a while and a good beating (playing ball) to finally get my cheetahs comfy.. vii's are actually pretty good to play in once they loosen up. i'd go to battle in my iv and v's before picking the vii's tho

lmao.. i have never done it before.. was curious to try after seen battlegrounds wolfs..
being its the sharks, figured add some red splatter.. maybe paint the lace tips red.. or red laces idk..
most likely will get another pair when hit outlets here.
EDIT: firefox keeps showing hour old posts.. had to open up google chrome.

OFFICIAL KOBE VII OLYMPIC CW

EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR NIKETALK :rofl:g:

this i got it straight from nike factory hohoho some of the workers took the pictures of it (maybe smuggle it some of them
happy.gif
) , thoughts anyone?

They sharks are tough. Although, and I'm totally serious, I wouldn't wear em in front of cops, no lie.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I know I'm no BattleGround.. haha..but whatever..

Whoa that's tooo much splatter, like steppin on blood.

those kobe shark it's really chaos
happy.gif
how did u that?

I'm still curious what is the symbol behind the heel shoes of those olympic's kobe?

Originally Posted by winzz

OFFICIAL KOBE VII OLYMPIC CW

EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR NIKETALK :rofl:g:

this i got it straight from nike factory hohoho some of the workers took the pictures of it (maybe smuggle it some of them
happy.gif
) , thoughts anyone?

... I NEED THESE !!!!! 

129156784544299756.gif

Back
Top Bottom