The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

LOL you guys say cheeetah is feminine, and people buy the christmas cheetahs??? Those shoes have freaking purple in em and neon green??? WOW this generation of kids these days are crazy!!

i honestly think that this is the best GR colorway. F the haters. i love my pair. honestly, what GR colorway of the kobes is better than the cheetahs?

i honestly think that this is the best GR colorway. F the haters. i love my pair. honestly, what GR colorway of the kobes is better than the cheetahs?
Cheetahs are nice but not the best GR colorway, IMO. I would put these before Cheetahs. We all have our own reasons, of course.

GAWD I LUV ME SOME MINT CANDY

MMM CLASSIC

I'm trying to get some new laces for these for my girl's pair.  Any suggestions on colors?  I'm thinking orange.  Also, what sort of length laces should I get?

Cheetahs are nice but not the best GR colorway, IMO. I would put these before Cheetahs. We all have our own reasons, of course.

GAWD I LUV ME SOME MINT CANDY

MMM CLASSIC
i dont think that the easters are a GR. maybe it is. i do like the easters a lot too. have a pair myself but i still think these cheetahs are better. the original colorway i love of course. its a classic.

i dont think that the easters are a GR. maybe it is. i do like the easters a lot too. have a pair myself but i still think these cheetahs are better. the original colorway i love of course. its a classic.
Easter's were a GR, they sat at my HOH for a while too, surprisingly. I have a pair as well.

I hope the people calling the Cheetah's feminine aren't the same people worshipping the Cloaks. The Cloaks are straight-up based on female nail polish. The Cheetah's are at least a cool neutral shoe, whereas the Cloaks are shiny, color-changing purple. Some consistency would be nice.

Call me crazy but I only like when the cloaks reflect a purple shade. For some reason Turquoise makes my foot look disproportionate to my body. 
embarassed.gif

Best GR colorway is Easily Sharks,
if Nike woulda threw that Limited tag on it people woulda been on it... IJS

and isn't the cloak color, the same as the car color mystic?

not a chick nail polish color

Best GR colorway is Easily Sharks,
if Nike woulda threw that Limited tag on it people woulda been on it... IJS
and isn't the cloak color, the same as the car color mystic?
not a chick nail polish color
Truth. Sharks are the best GR released.

Back
Top Bottom