The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Any suggestions on the best way to clean the upper? I have this colorway and am concerned about the white portions of the upper yellowing:

Don't have any VIIs anymore and came across a pair of NDS VII Duke for $100.. Is that too much for these?

IM thinking of picking these up. But the yellowing probably looks worse in person. But for $120, its tempting.

gold medal 7's and the yellowing and used........for 120..(practically retail) ....No.
not worth it. imo

Someone is selling their Olympic 7's DS (its not the gold medal edition) for $90 locally. Really thinkin about picking them up, from what I saw in pics is that there wasn't any yellowing.

Someone is selling their Olympic 7's DS (its not the gold medal edition) for $90 locally. Really thinkin about picking them up, from what I saw in pics is that there wasn't any yellowing.
That's not a bad price at all if they're not yellowed yet. Technically those are the "real" gold medals anyway since that's what he wore during the game, not the gold swoosh version.

Lol got them sharks on today!

I dont really believe in owning 2 of the same shoe. Ill make an exception for my 7s since i work out in all of them the most

I had a chance to buy wolfs brand new off the shelf for 75. Didnt do it. I was broke at the time

Lol got them sharks on today!

I dont really believe in owning 2 of the same shoe. Ill make an exception for my 7s since i work out in all of them the most

I had mine on too, they have become my go-tos along with my 6s when I need to go somewhere.

Read up I been wanting some new viis. Its noting but love from my post. 
smokin.gif
Repped. My bad man Ive been switching from desktop to mobile throughout the day today. I didn't even look at the screen name. What pairs of 7's do you own? So many people hate on the 7's but I personally love them.

Back
Top Bottom