The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jst628

NWT, would you mind posting pictures of the del sol's and concord's with the play strong inserts switched? (yellow in the concords, purple in the del sols) i'm curious to what it'd look like, or ever the volt from the cheetah's in the concord's? i think it could look pretty cool....

I have the delsols somewhere else, but I'll try. I been wanting to try that too.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Can anybody tell me how the VIIs fit, compared to all the other kobes? I've always bought the same sizes as the IV, V, VI.

Anybody got more pictures?

I got the same size as the 4-6. I went half a Sz up.
personally i stayed true to size, i think i would say half size up if you got wide feet.  eastbay seems to recommend the same; length is true but width is a little on the narrow for some.

Originally Posted by wkej

Kobe too good 48 wow it must be the shoes :smile:
Nah, I'm sure it's the Kobe system, peep below:
Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Kobe System

So here are the basic rules of the Kobe system

1.) If you have the ball, shoot 
2.) If you get passed the ball, shoot 
3.) If you get a block/steal/rebound, shoot
4.) If you see a teammate wide open for an easy bucket, shoot 
5.) if you are being tripled team, shoot 
6.) And last but not least, No matter what happens or where you are on the court, SHOOT!!!!

Now you know the Kobe system
laugh.gif

^ Over 50% from the field, two dunks to seal the game, 48 points.

Btw, good review NWT.

About time someone talks about the zoom insole, it seems people are only talking about how comfy the Lunar are compared to the Zoom and don't review the Zoom for what it's suppose to be. Low and responsive!

It's good to know the Zoom does the job, because I'm looking forward to the GR/Play Fast only pairs because of the price.

Just out of curiosity, I wear a custom orthotic and I'm wondering how am I suppose to wear these?
Should I remove that thin insole and place my orthotic on there. I'm thinking it will definitely affect the fit of the shoe.

Originally Posted by marsloves

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Same here, I've been wearing them with the other insoles and have no complaints at all (other than the bubble problem).  Very comfortable 
pimp.gif

Yeah I can definitely feel it by hand. It kinda passes the eye though but once I tried them on there was no doubt.  It is only on the left one for me, I dno how other peoples were, but luckily it was only one.

Still don't have any regrets though, one little flaw doesn't bother me since its fixable.  Better than a bunch of glue stains like JB shoes 
laugh.gif

Heres a pic I tried to snap, as you can see it is elevated when it is supposed to be flat

For those with bumps in their inserts just peel off the insole as its only stuck on with glue and flatten out the air bubbles. Easy fix
^^ What he said
I had the same problem and thought about returning them also , just peel it out and flatten it
do you glue them back on? care to give a step by step? kinda afraid to do it, since it'll be a first for me haha

^
you might have a problem with the fit... it's snug as it is.
Kobe knew the game was done so he didn't even try to
hit 50. VINTAGE Kob.
pimp.gif

gotcha NWT.

Still have yet to get my first pair.... Catching the Kobe bug again, what sha'll my first be hrmmmmm

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by cubanref

Here is the style # for the shorts that match the xmas pair 451035-547...it was for the purple/volt pair
where did u get these shorts? i tried looking up that style code on ndc but nothing pops up.  pics?? thanks!!

I got them at NTNY
thank you kind sir!! i need them!!

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

really cant wait for the 140 CW's... eh dont I wanna shell out right now for the current supremes

Originally Posted by Nermindee

really cant wait for the 140 CW's... eh dont I wanna shell out right now for the current supremes

Same. Right now I mainly just want the Sharks and Big Bangs, maybe the Volts. I went pretty nuts last year on Kobe VIs (17 pairs), so I'm trying to be a bit more picky here.

I really hope they put suede parts on the wolf pair, oh well, just wishful thinking.

Can anyone do a white lace switch on the concords? I was thinking about copping em to replace my IVs and just wanna see what that looks like. Thanks

It's gonna be a bloody Valentines Day when the Sharks release lol Why the 14th? It's a Tuesday. Oh well easy for those that want them, no boppers to fight with.

Back
Top Bottom