The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

67816769839948542c0e6c2695c05466a666aa57_r.jpg

More pics to come NT fam, just wanted to drop a quick pic for now. 

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by CreaTionism

any word on whether we will get a more traditional cheetah cw or a cheetah spot option on ID?

I highly doubt that will be an ID option, as it was special to the shoe.  
That sucks, I can't grasp why the other animal cw's make sense and this one didn't lol. I was amped cuz my fave animal is the cheetah too, but resellers aren't about to get 3 bills cuz it has a logo and spots.

does anyone know if the forefoot zoom bag on the play fast is removable?

i'm usually a 9.5, tried them on, thought I needed a 10, but tried them on again, 9.5 was good. Wore it with Elite socks too.

Very excited to see the BHM colorway! it says that the Kobe versions will get a little more color!

Will there be Chaos cw? Of course I'm asking because the Leopard pair has almost the same color blocking.

Yuku...

Sold some Kobe VI's. Got me some cash for these Big Bangs or Volts. Can't wait!

i dont think there is gonna be a chaos cw...those must be the leopards

Hot Handed
COLD BLOODED
no words to describe it. Kobe's giving Nike every bit of marketing
they need this season.

Been staying out of this thread a lot. Just saw those sharks for the first time on the last page. FIRE! I looked back a few pages but does anyone know if they will be limited or GR's?

Not asking to stir hype. I just don't want to deal with a really hyped limited release and GR's seem to be easily obtainable...

wow really liking those insert swaps...i still maintain that a dark bootie looks way better

Back
Top Bottom